Author Topic: KYRIE gave a "CELTICS SHIRT" to HIS DAD at MSG !!!!!  (Read 1077 times)

KYRIE gave a "CELTICS SHIRT" to HIS DAD at MSG !!!!!
« on: February 04, 2019, 06:20:02 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
In front of national television  he honored his father with a CELTIC jersey in front of all those Knicks fans and a national audience.A CELTICS jersey.
In a recent game after he hit a dagger three he emphasized his joy with a two-fisted pumping of his Celtics lettering.
Kyrie is playing team basketball at the highest level including defense, steals and assists.Celtics basketball!!
What person would honor his father with a Celtics jersey in front of a rumored destination.
And remember, his fathers jersey hangs at BU and the Celts were the only NBA team to give him a shot.
A great organization,a smart young great coach,Al Horford,Morris,Baynes as vets, young talent and Celts can pay him more.
The interview taken out of context and then the video segmenting did not emphasize his exasperation with press
his concern was for young teammates and family .AND A TITLE.
Ask me in July was just a polite shut up.
Edit the noise and rumors from those with agendas or spew out anything for ratings or readership.
Lets fight to keep Kyrie!!!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:27:18 AM by rollie mass »

Re: KYRIE gave a "CELTICS SHIRT" to HIS DAD at MSG !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 06:24:27 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Dogs bark, caravans pass.

You're right Rollie, this is all media created content, without factual anchoring.

We the Celtics, me as a fan too, we don't even blink on these storylines.
In this case mere NY and LA fairytales.
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

Re: KYRIE gave a "CELTICS SHIRT" to HIS DAD at MSG !!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 09:04:21 AM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 291
Yes, in print it sounded bad. Watching the video later, he was basically saying "I don't want to talk about it any more". He didn't want to reward the badgering questions with a real answer, so he didn't give one.