Author Topic: Felger & Massarotti: A few Superstars > Coach  (Read 3303 times)

Re: Felger & Massarotti: A few Superstars > Coach
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2018, 05:20:46 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
I simply do not see them as basketball experts and they seem to hate on the Celtics more than root for them.

They are the "what you see, is what I believe" so called non experts

worst is Mazz.  Still doesn't give CBS his due and instead x,y,z are to blame for the loss of game 3

They have already predicted Cavs in 5 or 6 maybe. 

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I simply do not see them as basketball experts and they seem to hate on the Celtics more than root for them.

They are the "what you see, is what I believe" so called non experts

worst is Mazz.  Still doesn't give CBS his due and instead x,y,z are to blame for the loss of game 3

They have already predicted Cavs in 5 or 6 maybe.
It's sports talk radio. Their job isn't to be experts or predict anything. It's to get people to tune in and make calls.

Main reason I like the SportsHub's morning show: Toucher and Rich don't pretend to be anything more than than two dudes talking about stuff (and sometimes sports :P).
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 05:26:55 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
I (unfortunately) get WEEI even though I live in NY, and am just astounded by how little they talk about sports or, if they do, how their only focus is the Pats, and usually something controversial. I guess that gets ratings, but I find it so painful to listen to, I usually tune into WFAN. Even though I really hate all NY teams, they at least talk about sports and are generally smart about it.

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2018, 12:16:04 AM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
Why do we care what these monkeys on the radio think?
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2018, 12:56:50 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
My favorite thing about Felger, when I used to watch these "programs", was not only finding out that he was a self-confessed Celtics hater owing to his growing up in Milwaukee and, by extension, being a fan of the Bucks, but also that he always pronounced Bird's first name as "Lurry" as opposed to "Larry", lol ;D.

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2018, 01:15:50 AM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
A couple guys who are muttering to themselves about chemtrails in the corner of my local Dunkie’s at 3PM on a Tuesday > Felger and Mazz.