Author Topic: Does it bother no one else that Mook is our 3rd leading scorer and FGA/gm?  (Read 641 times)

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
For all our amazing talent, I can’t believe Marcus Morris is our 3rd leading scorer, ahead of Horford/Brown. Cmon CBS! There’s something wrong with your “system” if your 6th best scoring option is getting the 3rd most shots.
- LilRip

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
I guess it didn't bother people while he was making them. Now that he's missing it's definitely an issue.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144
I hate it.

The pecking order is all wrong.

Offline BlackCeltic

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 64
And people wonder why there are chemistry issues. Its pretty much a no brainer.

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
He almost fooled us. There is a reason he can not stick with one team. We're seeing it now! ATTITUDE he talks it but doesn't come near walking it.

It's time to severely shorten the lineup and play with different combo's.

Horford
Baynes
Brown
Smart
Irving

Semi as the backup to Horford at PF.

Give it a rest with "Scary Terry" he's out of control and gunning for a contract. Play Wannamaker. Keep trying to work with Hayward, we have little choice.

ALSO: gauge how this team performs with Kyrie on the bench. Yesterday they made headway in the 4th with him sitting on his ass on the bench.

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
He almost fooled us. There is a reason he can not stick with one team. We're seeing it now! ATTITUDE he talks it but doesn't come near walking it.

Horford
Baynes
Brown
Smart
Irving

Give it a rest with "Scary Terry" he's out of control and gunning for a contract. Play Wannamaker. Keep trying to work with Hayward, we have little choice.

ALSO: gauge how this team performs with Kyrie on the bench. Yesterday they made headway in the 4th with him sitting on his ass on the bench.

I would love to see that starting 5. Go with your 4 best defensive players and Kyrie.

See if they can restore the team's defensive focus.

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I guess it didn't bother people while he was making them. Now that he's missing it's definitely an issue.

Pretty much.

There wasn’t an issue when Morris was an elite finisher. His aggressiveness was helpful, as the team at times seems afraid to shoot.

But, when he’s shooting at an average or below average rate, having a ball-stopping chucker out there isn’t all that appealing.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386

Horford
Baynes
Brown
Smart
Irving

I would love to see that starting 5. Go with your 4 best defensive players and Kyrie.

See if they can restore the team's defensive focus.

that is the only way to hope for a title.  The Celtics need to stop worrying about their offense...

When Kyrie is in then the whole team should go semi-rogue on offense, with lots of Horford Kyrie stuff.  When Kyrie is out they can play the 5-man share the ball approach. 

But, overall, give up attachment to offense results and make defense the thing that really matters. 

ps: the league changes in the rules has had something to do with the Celtics being a little depressed on defense...but have to play through that.

EDIT:  Doesn't bother me about Mook and his shots....without his early season hot streak we'd have fewer wins than we do now...of course he should adjust and be a bit selective during this slump...

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144
he should have been traded.

IDeally Brown and Baynes back to starting lineup

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I suspect it bothers everybody on the team taking fewer shots than him.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
YES!   >:(
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."