Author Topic: Suns (38-27) at Celtics (51-14) Game #66 3/14/24  (Read 8067 times)

Re: Suns (38-27) at Celtics (51-14) Game #66 3/14/24
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2024, 11:15:34 PM »

Offline SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2004
Lol at Vogel saying the refs let the Celtics get away with stuff and the suns got called on everything.

He's half-right.  We did get away with a lot yesterday, but so did they.  For a team that "got called on everything", they ended up with less fouls than us. 

The refs generally let the players play yesterday.

I missed the first quarter because of work, but from what I saw I agree, it was a very poorly officated game.  I'd agree that there was it was slightly tilted in favor of the Celtics.  But even if it was favored towards the Suns, they still would have gotten stomped.

Get over it Vogel.  Your team can't defend ours, even without KP.  We proved it both on your home court and ours.  Deal with it.  Or go cry more about basket interference when White's tip-in was clearly outside the cylinder.  Keep making excuses about your team's sorry defense and your shortcomings as a coach.

« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2024, 11:17:00 PM »

Offline SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2004
Lol at Vogel saying the refs let the Celtics get away with stuff and the suns got called on everything.

He's half-right.  We did get away with a lot yesterday, but so did they.  For a team that "got called on everything", they ended up with less fouls than us. 

I missed the first quarter because of work, but from what I saw I agree, it was a poorly officiated game in terms of consistency.  I'd agree that there was it was slightly tilted in favor of the Celtics.  But even if it was favored towards the Suns, they still would have gotten stomped.

Get over it Vogel.  Your team can't defend ours, even without KP.  We proved it both on your home court and ours.  Deal with it.  Or go cry more about basket interference when White's tip-in was clearly outside the cylinder.  Keep making excuses about your team's sorry defense and your shortcomings as a coach.

« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2024, 12:18:09 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 999

I missed the first quarter because of work, but from what I saw I agree, it was a poorly officiated game in terms of consistency.  I'd agree that there was it was slightly tilted in favor of the Celtics.  But even if it was favored towards the Suns, they still would have gotten stomped.

You can say that again!  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)