Author Topic: I had a Dream Involving Eddie House.  (Read 6562 times)

Re: I had a Dream Involving Eddie House.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 11:20:09 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
i once took a crap that looked like ben wallace...

bad form, dude - not funny.

you know what...people like you really **** me off...NOT for one second did that have anything to do with his race, which is where you're headed with this.  that NEVER even entered into my mind - it was a stupid joke, mostly because of his crazy hairdo, and also poking fun at someone who is sharing his dreams.

i've just about had it here and i can't stand how people get so [dang] sensitive all the time.  seriously, you make me sick. 

grow a spine, dude, and if you had read any of my other posts you'll know that i'm always poking fun and i'm NOT a racist and do not appreciate the insinuation.  >:(

Did he say you were racist?  I honestly thought he was talking about it being bad form to make poop jokes.... (btw your poop is hairy?????) - but I digress
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 574
i once took a crap that looked like ben wallace...

bad form, dude - not funny.

you know what...people like you really **** me off...NOT for one second did that have anything to do with his race, which is where you're headed with this.  that NEVER even entered into my mind - it was a stupid joke, mostly because of his crazy hairdo, and also poking fun at someone who is sharing his dreams.

i've just about had it here and i can't stand how people get so [dang] sensitive all the time.  seriously, you make me sick. 

grow a spine, dude, and if you had read any of my other posts you'll know that i'm always poking fun and i'm NOT a racist and do not appreciate the insinuation.  >:(

Did he say you were racist?  I honestly thought he was talking about it being bad form to make poop jokes.... (btw your poop is hairy?????) - but I digress

Have to agree. I didn't think he was accusing you of not being funny. Which again, I would have to agree with. Poop jokes aren't that funny.

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 12:32:02 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
if poop jokes aren't funny then you must not have little children...

case in point: i'm at an Amish restaurant in Sarasota, FL yesterday (my in-laws were visiting).  we went to st. armands to walk around at some shops and then headed to the restaurant.  i have 3 boys (ages 8, 6, and 5) who were with me in the restroom before eating.  an old guy walks in and sits down to take a dump...all of a sudden he lets out the loudest and longest fart you've ever heard (which, btw, is also the sign of a good place to eat!).

my youngest is standing there taking a wiz and blurts out (loud enough, mind you, for everyone in the restroom to hear), "oh man, that was a bad one!!!"

now, i'm the dad and have to play the role of a 36 year old mature adult...so i take the lead by hurrying them outside the restroom and then busting up laughing with all my boys...my wife and daughter (who's 3) arrive along with my in-laws who were milling around the area to shop at, and we proceed to tell them this funny story...

it still makes me laugh a bit as i type it.

guess we all have things that make us giggle... :-\
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Guys, can we please stick to the topic?  We were talking about emotional, vaguely homoerotic dreams about our favorite athletes.  Now carry on.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 01:22:25 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
if poop jokes aren't funny then you must not have little children...

case in point: i'm at an Amish restaurant in Sarasota, FL yesterday (my in-laws were visiting).  we went to st. armands to walk around at some shops and then headed to the restaurant.  i have 3 boys (ages 8, 6, and 5) who were with me in the restroom before eating.  an old guy walks in and sits down to take a dump...all of a sudden he lets out the loudest and longest fart you've ever heard (which, btw, is also the sign of a good place to eat!).

my youngest is standing there taking a wiz and blurts out (loud enough, mind you, for everyone in the restroom to hear), "oh man, that was a bad one!!!"

now, i'm the dad and have to play the role of a 36 year old mature adult...so i take the lead by hurrying them outside the restroom and then busting up laughing with all my boys...my wife and daughter (who's 3) arrive along with my in-laws who were milling around the area to shop at, and we proceed to tell them this funny story...

it still makes me laugh a bit as i type it.

guess we all have things that make us giggle... :-\

Though I have to agree that poop jokes are indeed funny,

Let's try to keep this out of the gutter here, and stay away from personal attacks etc...(I just needed to chime in on my opinion on poop jokes - I felt it was my duty  :) )
Yup

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
It made me laugh, Andy. Here's a TP.
Now, back on poo.. I mean track!

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 02:20:53 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
This thread disturbs me on so many levels.  I think I'm going to take a break for a while.......
God bless and good night!

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
rondofan1255 ≠ Martin Luther King, Jr., that's for sure. ;)

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 02:39:33 PM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 201
Humor Guide

poop references = somewhat funny

crap reference = somewhat distasteful

Fairweatherfan's comment "Guys, can we please stick to the topic?  We were talking about emotional, vaguely homoerotic dreams about our favorite athletes.  Now carry on." = Side splitting funny!!!!

I love my kids, call me a sap - it's true.