Author Topic: Trying to wrap my head around the Celtic's roster  (Read 3936 times)

Re: Trying to wrap my head around the Celtic's roster
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 12:11:01 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
All the people who have Horford here,  I don't think it will happen unless Durant is here.  I think Horford goes elsewhere. 

Question.  Any of our free agents able to sign,  and us going over the cap?  Bird rights.

I think if we do max 2 free agents and some of our FA fit that category they will be brought back.

I'm not positive, but I think we'd have to renounce our free agents to have double max space.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Re: Trying to wrap my head around the Celtic's roster
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 12:15:26 AM »

Offline meangreenmachine

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36
All the people who have Horford here,  I don't think it will happen unless Durant is here.  I think Horford goes elsewhere. 

Question.  Any of our free agents able to sign,  and us going over the cap?  Bird rights.

I think if we do max 2 free agents and some of our FA fit that category they will be brought back.

I'm not positive, but I think we'd have to renounce our free agents to have double max space.

We might be able to squeeze in JJ, I think, particularly if we could somehow dump Young's salary. But I may have underestimated the cost of Durant and Horford.