Author Topic: Anyone need Sigs?  (Read 100176 times)

Re: Anyone need Sigs?
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2015, 01:42:18 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I asked for one about a week ago and never got one. I asked for either:

1. One with all of our guards on current roster

I think the problem is that it's going to take more than a week to fit them all on there

That is hilarious. TP for that!

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Can I get one of AB when he flexes after hitting the 3 for OT over Jeremy Lin?
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2015, 02:21:38 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
Sig test

EDIT: Does anyone know how I can make the image not the link show up? I copied the image url, but obviously just pasting it in there doesn't work.

You need to create a photo bucket account then save it there then upload it from photo bucket.  IT needs to be the IMG link that you copy from photo bucket.
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2015, 08:11:36 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I can see that this section of the forum has been dead for a while, so why not liven it up?

If you want a sig just request one here and I will try to make one.

(Just a note, I am starting a couple of summer classes soon at my university and it might take me a little bit to make a sig in the next month or so, but still feel free to request one anyway.)
Denis998, can I put one more request if/and when you have time? I need an RJ sig bad loving this kid, also Sully just looks a little depressed like he's about to be traded lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:20:09 PM by j804 »
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2015, 09:20:08 PM »

Offline Ray_32

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 1
I'd love one centered around KG with "Anything is Possible" thanks ahead of time and great job with all of them so far  :D