Author Topic: Semi Ojeleye  (Read 718 times)

Semi Ojeleye
« on: April 27, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »

Offline bmxgitch

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Coach is complaining that we need more offense but yet he plays  Semi Ojeleye ! OMG ! When he is in there they now have only 4 on the floor who can put the ball in the hoop ! Ojeleve shouldn't start and only play when someone needs a short rest or the game is a blowout. That's it ! With Smart back we have a much better player and  Semi Ojeleye should be like 10 in the rotation !

Re: Semi Ojeleye
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 12:51:28 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
I posted this in another thread:

I think we have to stick with Semi and KNOW that our "scorers" (Jaylen, Terry, and the Marcus boys) simply canNOT shoot a combined 18-55 overall and 6-25 from three and have the LUXURY of having our non-offensive Giannis' stopper on the court.

They HAVE to shoot better OR we will lose one our few home game sevens in our history!!

Smitty77

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 01:19:02 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
I like Semi in spurts, but not as starter.  I'll get killed for saying this, but actually prefer Yabu to start. Gives us a lot of energy, and can also hit the 3 ball.

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 01:44:55 PM »

Offline feckless

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 93
It is simply that Semi guards Antetokounmpo better than anyone else on our roster.  We go to the 2nd round and Semi's minutes will go back to normal.  I would have played Semi more in game 6 because he bangs straight up with Giannis.  He doesn't stop him but he limits him and and makes him work.
Days up and down they come, like rain on a conga drum, forget most, remember some, don't turn none away.   Townes Van Zandt