Author Topic: Terrific all around performance today....Paul Pierce questions remain though  (Read 595 times)

Offline openairmovie

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 58
The fans showed up today....from the start the place was buzzing, really was great to see that which I hadnt seen yet these entire playoffs, a crowd that buzzed from start to finish.   Kudos to all of you who attended with me today! You really got behind this team and made the Garden a tough place to visit today, thats what we need!

Team showed tremendous fire from start to finish today. Obviously the highlights were the Groin shot on Sideshow bob and  Rondos beautiful pass that made LeQueens obnoxious block attempts look foolish.   Which brings up my first point on todays game, from the stands, I picked out that each time the Celts were on the fast break, they anticipated the Queen was going to attempt that stupid block and they were just messing with him each time. Rondos pass,   using the rim as a pick, up faking. They really used his over jumping against him tonight and it was obvious that was part of what they went over since Friday. I cant say I've ever seen another team really focus on that before. 

My only negative on this game is Paul Pierce.  My buddy Aztec Gino and I were discussing during the 2nd quarter as to whether we think he is hurt. After we brought it up I focused on Paul and noticed he wasnt even being looked at during many offense trips, or he was tucked away in the corner three land. He many times walked up the court and didnt seem to have that fire we normally see other than his dunk. He is missing shots he's been making his entire career for us. Aztec and I came to the conclusion that there has to be some kind of nagging injury affecting him, could it be that knee again?    I suggest ESPN gets all over this  and starts a Kneegate with 24 hour coverage   of every MRI done.   

Overall a great game guys....we should be proud of the boys in green today. And  fans...just keep on bringing it,  get hungry again  and dont ever quit, lets keep this place rocking