Author Topic: Come on Pierce! (optimistic post)  (Read 1501 times)

Come on Pierce! (optimistic post)
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:21:50 PM »

Offline MF Doom

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 29
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tw828FvNijY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tw828FvNijY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

In hopes that Pierce will show us flashbacks of what he once was, and that is the best sf in the NBA.
LETS GO C'S
LETS GO CAPT' PIERCE
617 WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!

(this is a great video btw, found it on youtube & I do not own it)

Re: Come on Pierce! (optimistic post)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Yeah, it would be nice if Pierce would just hop in a time machine and gain back an extra half a foot on his vertical and the step and a half he hasn't had for the past half a year or so.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 02:08:42 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 249
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
Nice video..

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 02:15:38 PM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
Yeah, it would be nice if Pierce would just hop in a time machine and gain back an extra half a foot on his vertical and the step and a half he hasn't had for the past half a year or so.

Key: Half of a Season. Pierce hasn't lose anything. More than likely Injuries and extra pounds slowed PP. Extra Gym time, and Captain returns to his old self. I expect him to come back stronger next season.

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Key: Half of a Season. Pierce hasn't lose anything. More than likely Injuries and extra pounds slowed PP. Extra Gym time, and Captain returns to his old self. I expect him to come back stronger next season.

Exactly! (TP - to the OP, too!) As I put in another thread: See Playoffs Round 1, Game 3, vs Miami Heat, April 23, 2010, Paul Pierce: 32 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal ... guy hasn't lost much, if any, IMHO ... just hobbled a bit by injury fall-out.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 02:47:25 PM »

Offline kg is king

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 37
  • KG IS THE KING
But it is quite obvious that he lost the majority of his hops, just like KG. Sigh...
"I'm from the bottom, I understand what it's like to have and to not have. My perception on giving is to put yourself in those people's shoes and go from there. So that's what I did. " - The One and Only KG

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 02:57:43 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2409
If the Celtics had the Paul Pierce of 4-5 years ago, this team would still be in the running for the best team in the NBA.

On a par with Cleveland, LA and Orlando. If not better than them.