Author Topic: He trying to trade the whole team. Trade or fire Ainge please.....  (Read 9112 times)

Re: He trying to trade the whole team. Trade or fire Ainge please.....
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2013, 06:17:23 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
It is too late to fire Ainge.  Stick his nose in it and hold his head there until he comes up with a team...if he can.  (Incidentally, I wouldn't do that to a dog!)

I think in this scenario, Ainge is more like the dog that is extremely happy to roll around in crap and then come up to you wagging his tail, tongue lolling, expecting a nice pat or two as he stinks to high heaven.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2013, 07:40:03 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Perk gone, KG gone, Ray gone, PP gone...Doc gone...Now even Rodno is gona go for exchange of scrap for Dallas...He trying to trade the whole team, whole the franchise. Trade Ainge please.....or fire him!

This does not even warrant a serious reply anymore because a good reply has been laid out by LarBrd33 a few times. go read his thread about what we are doing.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
Perk gone, KG gone, Ray gone, PP gone...Doc gone...Now even Rodno is gona go for exchange of scrap for Dallas...He trying to trade the whole team, whole the franchise. Trade Ainge please.....or fire him!

This does not even warrant a serious reply anymore because a good reply has been laid out by LarBrd33 a few times. go read his thread about what we are doing.

This does not even warrant a serious reply anymore for people that are orientated to say no every think that other people prove with facts somethink that is true…

P.S....How much DA pays you to defend him in this forum? People can lose for a moment the right orientation but not dignity...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:26:31 PM by eugen »

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2013, 09:18:26 PM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99

This does not even warrant a serious reply anymore for people that are orientated to say no every think that other people prove with facts…

P.S....How much DA pays you to defend him in this forum? People can lose for a moment the right orientation but not dignity...

u mad bro?
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »

• Dennis Johnson

This does not even warrant a serious reply anymore for people that are orientated to say no every think that other people prove with facts…

u mad bro?

OH HE MAD!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton

u mad bro?

No...I am not mad when I try to speak with kids...

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
I wouldn't trade our current assets for 2013 Kendrick Perkins, 2013 Ray Allen, 2013 Kevin Garnett, 2013 Paul Pierce and 2013 Rajon Rondo.

That team wouldn't win a title.  Perk's slipped considerably.  Ray is a bench shooter.  KG isn't what he once was.  Pierce isn't what he once was.  Rajon is coming off major ACL surgery and might never fully recover.  KG and Pierce might be out of the league by next year... that puts you in a bad position.

In a year or two it's going to be really REALLY hard to argue that we should have stood our ground

PLEASE NO FACTS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
So who would you suggest be our GM then?
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2013, 10:04:46 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
yes fire Ainge because i want to see 40 year old vets compete for the 8th seed every year ::)

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2013, 10:07:17 PM »

Offline Swoopz

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 32
Wait, are people still responding to this guy and taking him seriously?

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2013, 10:09:05 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
yes fire Ainge because i want to see 40 year old vets compete for the 8th seed every year ::)

Ok...keep DA because he sent out the coach, almost whole the starting line-up of 2010,almost all valuable players that this team have, trading important players for all scrap around there...Hmm...This is fact... Can not be a rebulit but a catastrophe
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:44:22 PM by eugen »