CelticsStrong > Community

Post of the Year

(1/6) > >>

dark_lord:
since edgar asked to pull the idea together (see below), i figured that a mod could sticky a new thread where people can put their nominations for post of the year.  below, is also my first nomination by redz.

--- Quote from: Edgar on July 18, 2009, 12:48:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: dark_lord on July 17, 2009, 10:20:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Redz on July 17, 2009, 04:03:34 PM ---Having been raised on using the troughs at Fenway Park to pee in, I was confused years ago when I went to take a leak at a Patriots game at Rich Stadium in Buffalo.  They had these circular sinks with several faucets around them.  I thought they were troughs, and unlike the other places in the Men's room there were no lines.  So, I unzipped and whizzed away.  When I was done a random Buffalo fan with a big smile on his face said, "Dude, you just peed in the sink." and gave me a high five.  One of my finer moments of spontaneous male bonding.  Yessiree, I impressed someone by peeing in a sink. 

You had to love that he was totally willing to give my unwashed hand a high five.

As I said, one of my finer moments.  :D

--- End quote ---

i officially nominate this post as an entry for the best post of the year  ;D

--- End quote ---

lol.. hey DL we have to pull this post of the year thing together

--- End quote ---

dark_lord:
bump.....anyone?

dark_lord:
so much for that idea i guess, lol

Redz:

--- Quote from: dark_lord on July 19, 2009, 09:13:55 PM ---so much for that idea i guess, lol

--- End quote ---

Well then, I guess I win by default!  POST OF THE YEAR...Woo Hoo!  ;)

Thanks for the kudos on my silly story DL.

I'm all for adding some more on here as they pop up, I just can't think of any from the past off the top of my head.

Edgar:

--- Quote from: Redz on July 19, 2009, 09:17:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: dark_lord on July 19, 2009, 09:13:55 PM ---so much for that idea i guess, lol

--- End quote ---

Well then, I guess I win by default!  POST OF THE YEAR...Woo Hoo!  ;)

Thanks for the kudos on my silly story DL.

I'm all for adding some more on here as they pop up, I just can't think of any from the past off the top of my head.

--- End quote ---

well dl
this is a  long term thread
u need to nominate post
starting with things like
bring back gerald green
and then the serious one
this thread wont be made in a day or two
this will probably run a long time
and start getting speed from time to time
at least thats how i see it
it will work i am pretty sure of that