Author Topic: 119 tickets, including mine, available on Celts ticket exchange  (Read 2904 times)

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Hey -- have not posted in a long time and probably won't be posting for a long while more if ever again. However, just posted my tickets for sale for Monday night on Celts ticket exchange and note that there are 119 tickets available. Just a heads up.

Re: 119 tickets, including mine, available on Celts ticket exchange
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:10:46 PM »

Offline FallGuy

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 70
Hey -- have not posted in a long time and probably won't be posting for a long while more if ever again. However, just posted my tickets for sale for Monday night on Celts ticket exchange and note that there are 119 tickets available. Just a heads up.

Sort of less interested in the latter and more the former. Hope everything is cool with you, man.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 01:19:03 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson

Sort of less interested in the latter and more the former. Hope everything is cool with you, man.

Things are fine. Honestly, I find I enjoy the games more not posting on the board. That's just me, though.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
Shocking. Now 229 tickets available on TicketExchange for tonight's game. Looks like mine won't be selling!   :(