Author Topic: Whoa -- almost 1,000 tix available for Wednesday night on Ticket Exchange  (Read 2627 times)

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Just put my tickets up for sale for Wednesday night's game against the Pistons on the Celtics Ticket Exchange, and there are almost 1,000 seats available. YIKES. Looks like I won't be selling them.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:26:36 PM by vinnie »

Re: Whoa -- almost 1,000 tix available for Wednesday night on Ticket Exchange
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 07:05:18 PM »

Offline greenpride32

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
Just put my tickets up for sale for Wednesday night's game against the Pistons on the Celtics Ticket Exchange, and there are almost 1,000 seats available. YIKES. Looks like I won't be selling them.  :'(

At this point you'd be dreaming to get face value for any ticket other than LAL NYK MIA CHI.

Re: Whoa -- almost 1,000 tix available for Wednesday night on Ticket Exchange
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 07:13:40 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Just put my tickets up for sale for Wednesday night's game against the Pistons on the Celtics Ticket Exchange, and there are almost 1,000 seats available. YIKES. Looks like I won't be selling them.  :'(

At this point you'd be dreaming to get face value for any ticket other than LAL NYK MIA CHI.

looking good for me going to a C's game on the cheap in early March :D
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Man -- there is just no demand for tickets. I figured the Houston game would be a draw given McHale coming to town, etc. My son and I decided to go out and see UMass host Duquesne in the first round of the A10 tournament so I put my tickets up on the Celtics Ticket Exchange. No way are they going to sell, as there are more than 700 tickets up for sale.