Author Topic: FYI - Shaq on Kimmel - Tonight  (Read 10338 times)

Re: FYI - Shaq on Kimmel - Tonight
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 07:13:36 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
And I can see who give me that points?

No ... sometimes someone will tell you, but other than that, there's no way of knowing. You can only give out one per hour to the same person ... you can give them to others, but if you want to give more than one to a certain person, you have to wait an hour ... it's called the "karma" rule. ;)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 07:26:39 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_mrIIJAwY&feature=player_embedded

!

Shaq looks really fit and in shape. Unlike what was just said last year, he actually looks good.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 07:34:40 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
The Big Leprechaun!!

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
he wants a 2 yr deal and said he could see himself in a c's uniform  :D

How about 2 years at the minimum? ;D
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 08:21:33 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

I'd Love to see Shaquille O'Neal in Green, helping us bust LA and MIA's chops!

TP to original poster and thanks!

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 08:26:44 AM »

Offline wildo05

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 21
Thanks for the TP! Get it right! It's The Big Shamrock!
A winner is someone who recognizes his God- given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals." - Larry Joe Bird

"Anything is Possible!" - KG

"I'm just surprised he wasn't whining about the foul calls." - Glen "Doc" Rivers (6-11-08)

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 08:29:45 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Thanks for the TP! Get it right! It's The Big Shamrock!

Yeah Shamrock sounds better. ;D
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 08:37:46 AM »

Offline wildo05

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 21
If you belong to Twitter follow: http://www.twitter.com/BringShaq2Celts and spread the word! Bring the Shamrock to Boston!
A winner is someone who recognizes his God- given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals." - Larry Joe Bird

"Anything is Possible!" - KG

"I'm just surprised he wasn't whining about the foul calls." - Glen "Doc" Rivers (6-11-08)

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 08:47:20 AM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
I would take him any day of the week. Coming off the bench he would be perfect. Looks like he had a sour taste in his mouth on what LeBron did. Come to Boston and show him why he should have stayed with the most dominate player to ever play the game!

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 08:50:41 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Until he accepts the vet min he is not coming to this team. In my opinion his first choice is to play for the Celtics for around the MLE (aka Sheed's contract). This is not going to happen. Only time will tell if he decides to take the vet min here or more money somewhere else. However listing the Celtics by name on the show is a good sign.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 09:23:39 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
if sheed does not come back, i think we should trade sheed's contract for Shaq and someone else in Cavs (preferable Moon), Shaq is worth a bit more than the vet min in my opinion, maybe not 8 mil or 5 mil, but hes worth at least 2-4 mil

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
if sheed does not come back, i think we should trade sheed's contract for Shaq and someone else in Cavs (preferable Moon), Shaq is worth a bit more than the vet min in my opinion, maybe not 8 mil or 5 mil, but hes worth at least 2-4 mil

Why offer to pay him more if no one else seems willing to at this point? Why bid against yourself?
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »

Offline greg_kite

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
Besides the fact that the C's were the only team he mentioned it was a pretty good interview.  While he could possibly be a locker room distraction, he also could be a guy that could be the life of the party and keep everyone in good spirits.

I really hope this happens.  It would be a team full of legends, even if it's past their time it would still be a lot of fun to watch all those guys play together.  Imagine this team in 2003?

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
Until he accepts the vet min he is not coming to this team. In my opinion his first choice is to play for the Celtics for around the MLE (aka Sheed's contract). This is not going to happen.

Why not?  Put aside the whole "is Shaq worth it" debate for a second.  What else can the Celtics do with that contract in a trade?  No halfway decent team is just going to give a good player away for salary cap relief and maybe a draft pick.  That leaves Boston looking to do a deal with a really awful team or trying to jump into someone else's trade and make it a three-way or more.  And let's remember that Ainge will not want to take back a contract that lasts longer than two years in any such possible deal.

Now, I'd prefer a deal with Cleveland that brought in Shaq and Jamario Moon.  But if the choice is between Shaq for 2 years at 6 mil a year or somebody like Kwame Brown at the vet min...how is that even a choice?

Mike

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 662
  • MASTER OF PANIC
can we please add shaq and rudy and get ready to wiin banner 18?