Author Topic: If you want Love to Boston, are you rooting for Cavs victory in playoffs?  (Read 6333 times)

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Meaning, is Love more likely to stay or go of the Cavs make it to and/or win the Finals?
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
1). How could any Celtic fan ever root for the Cavs, under any circumstances?

and

2). Who cares about Kevin Love, anymore, anyway?  Do not want.  Next ;D.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I've been asking that for a while.  I don't think there's an answer to that question.  Who knows.  you could argue that them winning would make him more willing to leave.  You could argue that them losing would make him more willing to leave. 

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

and

1).  I legitimately don't mind if the Cavs win.   I have nothing but respect for LeBron.  It would be a cool story.

2).  I care.  Kevin Love would be huge here.  You can build a contender around him... but I still think he's more likely to go to the Lakers.

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
I'm past the Love train, the guy is an injury waiting to happen. If Sully can shed his weight and solidify his 3 point shot, then he would be a carbon copy of Love.  As for the Cavs winning or loosing, lets just say I want to see the best two teams in the finals. I feel that he would stay with the Cavs, pick up the player option and sign a big one next year.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:40:51 PM by Denis998 »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

and

You're looking at it too emotionally.

Look at it like you're Danny Ainge.
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
I'm past the Love train, the guy is an injury waiting to happen. If Sully can shed his weight and solidify his 3 point shot, then he would be a carbon copy of Love.
Yeah I've been hearing that for 3 years now.  I hear if Glen Davis can shed his weight, he can be be a carbon copy of Larry Bird.

Usually fat players stay fat.

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
I'm past the Love train, the guy is an injury waiting to happen. If Sully can shed his weight and solidify his 3 point shot, then he would be a carbon copy of Love.
Yeah I've been hearing that for 3 years now.  I hear if Glen Davis can shed his weight, he can be be a carbon copy of Larry Bird.

Usually fat players stay fat.
I agree it is more probable than not that he stays they way he is, but one can only hope. Hopefully with management publicly coming out saying that he is fat might jump start his weight loss.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

and

Check

And

Check

TP !

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I don't think it will make much of a difference.  Love wants a ring, but he wants to contribute to one.  He'll be back in Cleveland to see what it's like.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I don't think it will make much of a difference.  Love wants a ring, but he wants to contribute to one.  He'll be back in Cleveland to see what it's like.

Inclined to agree .

If .....the Warriors DO beat the Cavs

There might be a slim chance he leaves for the Lakers ......if the Cavs win.....I think it's 98 % chance he returns to be part of the same super team

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo

I don't see how they can pay Tristan and Love the money they'll command. They're also high on Mosgov by all accounts and need to extend him if so.
*CB Miami Heat*

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

and

You're looking at it too emotionally.

Look at it like you're Danny Ainge.

Okay, fine, although that is certainly an odd request given my well-known love and support of him ;) (sarcasm), ahaha ;D

Anyway, I don't want another stretch four who is an absolute sieve on defense.  Is that enough for you, lol ;D? He's a very good player, yes, but I still don't want him here.

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

I don't see how they can pay Tristan and Love the money they'll command. They're also high on Mosgov by all accounts and need to extend him if so.

It will be expensive, but I don't think Dan Gilbert cares.  His net worth literally increased $1 billion in the past calendar year; an extra $20 million in luxury tax is nothing.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

and

1).  I legitimately don't mind if the Cavs win.   I have nothing but respect for LeBron.  It would be a cool story.

2).  I care.  Kevin Love would be huge here.  You can build a contender around him... but I still think he's more likely to go to the Lakers.

You can?  I'm not so sure about that.  Watch him go to the Lakers in a sign-and-trade for the 2nd pick, lol ;D, meaning that, once again, in spite of all odds, the Cavs get yet another top 5 pick, for the 5th year in a row. *facepalm*