Author Topic: Dates For Playoffs??  (Read 1020 times)

Dates For Playoffs??
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:52:08 AM »

Offline Rich

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 12
I know the regular season isn't over yet, and I did not see a thread on this.  I am trying to plan my playoff trip up to see the Celtics from NY....So I saw on stubhub that Game 1's preliminary date is set as Sat. Apr. 17 and Game 2's is Mon. Apr. 19th.  How close do we think this will be?  Will it depend on the Bruins making the playoffs or any other factors?

Thanks guys,
Rich
Let’s go Celtics!!

Re: Dates For Playoffs??
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 10:07:35 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
I know the regular season isn't over yet, and I did not see a thread on this.  I am trying to plan my playoff trip up to see the Celtics from NY....So I saw on stubhub that Game 1's preliminary date is set as Sat. Apr. 17 and Game 2's is Mon. Apr. 19th.  How close do we think this will be?  Will it depend on the Bruins making the playoffs or any other factors?

Thanks guys,
Rich

Those dates seem pretty close to accurate.  I'm sure national television and the Bruins will ultimately dictate it, though. 

I know last year, Game 2 of Bulls-Celtics happened to fall on Marathon Monday (Patriots Day) if that's of any guidance. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 10:41:31 PM »

Offline Rich

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 12
Hey Guys,
Now that we are only a few days away...And Bruins are in the playoffs also...What do we think we are looking at here for Game 1 of Celtics??  I already bought tix, but am trying to plan my road trip  :-)
Best,
Rich
Let’s go Celtics!!

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »

Offline jdpapa3

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 85
Bruins play Monday/Wednesday at the Garden, so you can expect Tuesday to be Game 2 and Saturday or Sunday for game 1.