Author Topic: Kostas Antetokounmpo (Greek Freaks little brother) to declare for 2018 NBA Draft  (Read 2641 times)

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Hope he doesn't hire an agent. Kid isn't going to be drafted this year if he comes out. Just hasn't shown NBA level talent yet. NBA size and possibly athleticism, sure. Talent, no.

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
Hope he doesn't hire an agent. Kid isn't going to be drafted this year if he comes out. Just hasn't shown NBA level talent yet. NBA size and possibly athleticism, sure. Talent, no.

I didn't understand the hurry to declare. It's not like he needs the $$

On a side note look out for the next brother Alexandros. He is supposed to be better than Giannis at the same age....

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

I didn't understand the hurry to declare. It's not like he needs the $$

On a side note look out for the next brother Alexandros. He is supposed to be better than Giannis at the same age....
Which could be saying nothing considering Giannis at that age was nothing really to write home about, just a skinny athlete
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

Offline GreenShooter

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
I haven't seen him on any mock drafts. Anybody know where he is projected to be drafted? Seems like he's a project like his brother was. Not sure how much of a freak he is tho.

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I haven't seen him on any mock drafts. Anybody know where he is projected to be drafted? Seems like he's a project like his brother was. Not sure how much of a freak he is tho.

I’ve seen anywhere from very late 1st to undrafted.  I’m in the camp that he should be a late 2nd or undrafted myself.

Online DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
I've seen somewhere that a team might take him not because of his talent, but because they can form a relationship with Giannis and his agent ahead of Giannis' free agency in a few years.

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I've seen somewhere that a team might take him not because of his talent, but because they can form a relationship with Giannis and his agent ahead of Giannis' free agency in a few years.

A move that paid great dividends for the Suns with Goran Dragic.  ::)

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

By that logic, the Bucks might as well draft him.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:29:38 AM by Monkhouse »
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different