Author Topic: This League is such a JOKE  (Read 16203 times)

Re: This League is such a JOKE
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 11:33:22 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 366
You can't tell me the officiating has been fair and balanced

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 11:34:56 PM »

Offline thenotoriousjts

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 14

The officiating tonight has been f-..The officiating tonigh-....The offi-...
You're right. I just can't do it.
Feel free to check me out here: https://hardwoodhoudini.com/author/jstevens3/ or here https://hashtagbasketball.com/author/jeremy-stevens

Can't we just bring Gerald Green back?

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
as fair and balanced as fox news  ;)

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 11:37:33 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Officiating is ridiculous.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 11:40:05 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
Miami gets every call and non call, this is seriously ridiculous..... What the hell is going on?

FIX

Eye. Roll.
::)

That's the one. If the NBA is fixed, why does Tim Duncan have 4 rings?

Because he's basically the NBA's model citizen, and they would want to promote that

Doesn't trash talk (or appears that way), hardly gets mad, almost never gets a technical, appears to not have an ego, isn't boisterous, basically has no soul
PERFECT for the NBA

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 11:43:58 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Miami gets every call and non call, this is seriously ridiculous..... What the hell is going on?

FIX

Eye. Roll.

Because he's basically the NBA's model citizen, and they would want to promote that

Doesn't trash talk (or appears that way), hardly gets mad, almost never gets a technical, appears to not have an ego, isn't boisterous, basically has no soul
PERFECT for the NBA

oh by the way he was the #1 pick....

Not saying that's why he has the championships. If a team is dominate enough they can overcome officiating

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 11:45:24 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

FIX

Eye. Roll.

PERFECT for the NBA

Those Spurs teams that won Championships, other than the one against the Pistons, i don't think they need help from officials. They took care of business.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 11:45:35 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Refs are bad...but the thunder play stupid...stupid shots....turnovers...

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 11:47:26 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
As fair and balanced as MSNBC:-)

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 11:49:22 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704

FIX

Eye. Roll.

PERFECT for the NBA

Yea, Duncan won 4 rings, but he got screwed out of a few more. He was lucky that for most of his runs there was no current messiah for Stern to prop. 

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 11:50:11 PM »

Offline sdceltsfan

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 45
how does Russell Westbrook end up with 41 points, basically all from within the key and midrange jumpshots, and ends up with THREE free-throw attempts? Can't count how many times he was hacked going to the basket and got no call.

Rigged is a stretch, especially considering how dogEdited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. of a game Harden just had. But man, this would have been a totally different game if they were actually allowed to get to the line by the refs.

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 11:57:32 PM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
They did not help it by playing horrible in every quarter except the first. This team showed their age in this series and showed they need some more experience and no bringing in Fisher did not help.
Besides that yes the officiating is terrible and I had to turn the channel because some of those calls we're rediculous. I refuse to watch lets send LeBron and Wade to the line for some made up fouls yet let's not call fouls for OKC.
If they want the Heat to win then give them the championship and stop wasting fans and teams time. Some of these players take these games seriously and really want to win and to see them just feel defeated and heartbroken because of this is hard to watch.

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 12:08:06 AM »

Offline Fred Roberts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 102
1) James Harden and his beard have been a massive disappointment lately

2) Officiating IS, yet again, significantly in favor of the Heat. So disheartening to see.

3) Westbrook could not have played better to keep them in the game. Might not see that again.

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 12:09:32 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
They did not help it by playing horrible in every quarter except the first. This team showed their age in this series and showed they need some more experience and no bringing in Fisher did not help.
Besides that yes the officiating is terrible and I had to turn the channel because some of those calls we're rediculous. I refuse to watch lets send LeBron and Wade to the line for some made up fouls yet let's not call fouls for OKC.
If they want the Heat to win then give them the championship and stop wasting fans and teams time. Some of these players take these games seriously and really want to win and to see them just feel defeated and heartbroken because of this is hard to watch.

Agreed.  Never watched a championship series of any type where I just couldnt watch because of the shamefulness of it.  No class.  As someone said.  If these bums win, maybe the refs will stop givin them everything.  Stern better realize, the Heat arent  MJ and the Bulls.  Heat fans like the Heat, NBA fans cant stand them.  A dynast for this team, especially the way they get calls and play, will not be good for the league.

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 12:21:19 AM »

Offline celtsfan84

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 80
Maybe Kevin Durant, who had 2 rebounds and 3 assists, should have a more well rounded game and not be totally outclassed by LeBron?

For all those who think Durant and LeBron are equals, LeBron punking him with regularity in this series is a bigger story than the refs.