Author Topic: Dwight to opt in for last year of ORL contract  (Read 13212 times)

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 366
Marc Stein reporting that Dwight Howard has changed his mind and will not waive his ETO. Plans to enter Free Agency this summer.

Changed his mind after talking with agent. Claims he didn't fully understand consequences of his actions and choose to waive ETO after Magic officials warned him they would trade him without a commitment.

Link

how could he not understand it??

honestly though, I dont get why D.howard is so adamant to leave Orlando...right now they are the 3rd team in the east, just defeated the Heat last night(and twice in 3 games)..he gets to be "the man" which he said he wants to be..

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
next thing we'll hear is that ...to stay the Magic will give him a part ownership in the club..... isn't that the next level

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Agent has to get paid. He won't until Dwight gets that next contract.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
This is becoming a hot mess..wow.

Offline GrandTheftRondo

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Dwight is really making a spectacle of himself...SMH.

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
Marc Stein reporting that Dwight Howard has changed his mind and will not waive his ETO. Plans to enter Free Agency this summer.

Changed his mind after talking with agent. Claims he didn't fully understand consequences of his actions and choose to waive ETO after Magic officials warned him they would trade him without a commitment.

Link

how could he not understand it??

honestly though, I dont get why D.howard is so adamant to leave Orlando...right now they are the 3rd team in the east, just defeated the Heat last night(and twice in 3 games)..he gets to be "the man" which he said he wants to be..

Anyone who has read most NBA players' tweets can understand why they would have trouble reading a fast-food menu, let alone a contract.

Just the way it is. Doesn't make them bad people, but they're more concerned with watching cable than researching tax shelters.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I think if he stays just one more year , Magic owner figures he has another year to fire otis smith and right the ship with players.  

I think he still stays and see s what is going down .

Also ,maybe DH THINKS the KNICKS mightunload all their dead weight and make arun for his services and the MONEY pot would just grow that much larger for him, to wait on the Knicks

I still think his best option is to stay with Magic little longer ,then dump em for the HUGE Knick contract .

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Gotta trade Howard now... Why put yourself through another year of what he has already put the franchise through. Say enough is enough and ship him out.

Offline bostonpatriot

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 6
Apparently he's going to sign the ETO waiver. Another change of heart. They just said it on NBA TV.

Offline Marcus13

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 119
This is insane.

Insane.

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
From woj twitter.

After wild 24 hours, Magic moving aggressively to trade Dwight Howard.

Teams trying to get packages together for Dwight Howard are frustrated with tight window. As Western exec. says, "Just not enough time."

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

Offline Marcus13

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 119
Dwight has officially become my second most hated player behind LeBron

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
 @AlexKennedyNBA
Source close to Dwight Howard says the center plans to sign ETO waiver on Thursday morning. It also sounds like Howard may fire Dan Fegan.

I'll believe this when he actually signs.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Who the hell knows we shall all know come 3pm tomorrow

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
Did Howard just change his mind again?

Some quotes floating around about Orlando took a chance on him when he was 18 and feels he should take a chance on them now.