Author Topic: Last season, when we lost Rondo....  (Read 2193 times)

Re: Last season, when we lost Rondo....
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 07:29:21 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 364
I have a feeling we come out and win the next two games. last night felt like a "gut check" sort of loss...like lsat season when we were blown out by OKC before the all-star break.

but I could be wrong.(hoping im right)

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 02:06:36 AM »

Offline ItStaysYang

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 25
We won 5/6 games and Avery Bradley began to emerge.

This time? I speculate maybe Courtney Lee can do something similar. He's a talented guy and plays good D. God forbid Jeff Green steps up but we all know it's nice to dream

Called it

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2012, 04:32:05 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469

This time? I speculate maybe Courtney Lee can do something similar. He's a talented guy and plays good D. God forbid Jeff Green steps up but we all know it's nice to dream

Called it

Everyone seems to be focused on Jeff's performance in the Portland game, and rightfully so, but if I were giving out the game ball for this win, I'd give it to Courtney Lee.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »

Offline ItStaysYang

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 25

Called it

Everyone seems to be focused on Jeff's performance in the Portland game, and rightfully so, but if I were giving out the game ball for this win, I'd give it to Courtney Lee.

That's what I was referring to. I knew doc was going to emphasize Lee the most during Rondo's absence. Just got lucky with Jeff Green doing well, I think he's awful and despise seeing his "breakout performances" one out of every ten games against a poor competitor