Author Topic: Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"  (Read 4908 times)

Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"
« on: June 24, 2019, 02:02:05 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Shot at Kyrie?

https://youtu.be/E_UFvkeqocw

Re: Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 02:06:40 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
over analysis. It is not like Irving was sitting in a desk in the office next to him.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 02:09:49 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
"I think it just makes life more enjoyable when everybody is humble, hard-working, and will play any role they have to to help the team succeed.

Shot fired at Brown & Rozier

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 02:12:29 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
"I think it just makes life more enjoyable when everybody is humble, hard-working, and will play any role they have to to help the team succeed.

Yeah, not at Brown.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 02:14:22 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Or a praise of Brown. Ainge has already made the comment that Brown and Hayward were tremendous in accepting their role and working hard to make the team as good as possible in those new roles while others didn't.

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 02:14:24 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486

Yeah, not at Brown.
Yeahhh…. Brown accepted a bench role and flourished after the first month or two. Sure he butted heads with Kyrie, but that seems like a personality thing more than a role thing.
#JKJB

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 02:28:36 PM »

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62

Yeah, not at Brown.
Yeahhh…. Brown accepted a bench role and flourished after the first month or two. Sure he butted heads with Kyrie, but that seems like a personality thing more than a role thing.
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about Kyrie and Brown butting heads. I only remember the time Kyrie called out teamates in public and Brown criticized it. I don't remember hearing or reading about anything else.
Did I miss something?
I recall an interview in which Brown said to Kyrie: "I'm so sick of you". But I thought he was joking, as both guys laughed at the time.
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
Brown literally said it's the most difficult thing in career for him to play the bench role

Kyrie called him out in puplic, Smart barked him in public, Morris pushed him in public

He learned his lesson and changed to he will have no problem for  bench role "as long as the team is winning" (so what if the team start losing? you know somebody will have a problem)

Brown was forced to accept a bench role and he doesn't like it at all

Hayward volunteer to bench because he knows he isn't good yet
Morris didn't peep a sound coming from bench and grab the starter position by his performance
Tatum who starts all his career said he don't mind coming from bench immediately
I don't need to mention Smart
Semi,Yabu,TL knows their roles
Kyrie doesn't have that problem because he is a true star

Only Brown and Rozier showed their big-head and they are not a team player
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 02:40:39 PM by playdream »

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 02:44:38 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469

Or a praise of Brown. Ainge has already made the comment that Brown and Hayward were tremendous in accepting their role and working hard to make the team as good as possible in those new roles while others didn't.

But for a few posters the truth of the situaton doesn't jive with what is in their own heads.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 02:49:54 PM »

Offline Pvictor11

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 62
Brown literally said it's the most difficult thing in career for him to play the bench role

Kyrie called him out in puplic, Smart barked him in public, Morris pushed him in public

He learned his lesson and changed to he will have no problem for  bench role "as long as the team is winning" (so what if the team start losing? you know somebody will have a problem)

Brown was forced to accept a bench role and he doesn't like it at all

Hayward volunteer to bench because he knows he isn't good yet
Morris didn't peep a sound coming from bench and grab the starter position by his performance
Tatum who starts all his career said he don't mind coming from bench immediately
I don't need to mention Smart
Semi,Yabu,TL knows their roles
Kyrie doesn't have that problem because he is a true star

Only Brown and Rozier showed their big-head and they are not a team player
I don't know if you were answering my question or not. I know that Brown complained about the bench role. I was talking about his specific relation with Kyrie, as people have been saying they were butting heads.
Brazilian Celtic Fan!

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 02:58:34 PM »

Offline feckless

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 93

Yea and the earth is flat, just like Kyrie says.  Look for the article where Brooklyn is hesitating on Kyrie because he is the Diva.  Whose shot selections went beyond selfish in the Bucks series?  Are you just avoiding the articles where Kyrie doesn't like living in Boston?  Doesn't get along with Brad.  Doesn't get along with Danny.  Treats his younger teammates poorly.

Danny is talking about Kyrie.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 05:55:55 PM by feckless »
Days up and down they come, like rain on a conga drum, forget most, remember some, don't turn none away.   Townes Van Zandt

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 03:07:10 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 533

Yea and the earth is flat, just like Kyrie says.  Look for the article where Brooklyn is hesitating on Kyrie because he is the Diva.  Whose shot selections went beyond selfish in the Bucks series.  Are you just avoiding the articles where Kyrie doesn't like living in Boston.  Doesn't get along with Brad?  Doesn't get along with Danny?  Treats his younger teammates poorly?

The key word in there is humble. He's absolutely referring to Kyrie.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2019, 03:12:14 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Yea and the earth is flat, just like Kyrie says.  Look for the article where Brooklyn is hesitating on Kyrie because he is the Diva.  Whose shot selections went beyond selfish in the Bucks series.  Are you just avoiding the articles where Kyrie doesn't like living in Boston.  Doesn't get along with Brad?  Doesn't get along with Danny?  Treats his younger teammates poorly?

The key word in there is humble. He's absolutely referring to Kyrie.

TP.

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2019, 03:19:01 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney

Are you ignoring the fact All kyrie's teammates, Brad and Danny said only good things about kyrie? over those "reports" without names?

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2019, 03:22:27 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

Are you ignoring the fact All kyrie's teammates, Brad and Danny said only good things about kyrie? over those "reports" without names?

You seem to be willing to ignore the same fact about other players.  As dysfunctional as this team was, it never really got to the point where players were calling each other out by name in public, with one small exception between Kyrie and Jaylen in January (and even then, they never explicitly said each other’s names).

Even Rozier, who lobbed bombs at the situation, was able to wait until after the season.