Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!  (Read 5469 times)

BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:45:28 AM »

Offline rav123

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 48
April fools  ;D

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 05:57:40 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
That's two (2) April Fools threads already, and it's not even 6 AM! (I'll bet we'll set a record this year) ;)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:08:02 AM »

Offline rav123

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 48
That's two (2) April Fools threads already, and it's not even 6 AM! (I'll bet we'll set a record this year) ;)

Whoops. didn't notice that other one.  :P

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 07:52:30 AM »

Kiorrik

Typical they all involve Kobe.

I should make one about how I'm leaving the blog because of all the "haters" :]

Wait, you're not supposed to tell you're about to April fool someone, do you? :x

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 09:22:26 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Just as a public service reminder on the auspicious day.  Here are the Fool's rules: - Redz

Posting misleading thread titles for the purpose of eliciting a negative reaction from Celtics fans (i.e., KG tore his ACL!!!) is inappropriate, and will result in an automatic suspension and/or ban.  This rule will be relaxed from 12:00am until 12:00pm EST on April 1 of each year.  On such date, each poster may make a maximum of one "April Fools" post.
Yup

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 09:53:31 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Just as a public service reminder on the auspicious day.  Here are the Fool's rules: - Redz

Posting misleading thread titles for the purpose of eliciting a negative reaction from Celtics fans (i.e., KG tore his ACL!!!) is inappropriate, and will result in an automatic suspension and/or ban.  This rule will be relaxed from 12:00am until 12:00pm EST on April 1 of each year.  On such date, each poster may make a maximum of one "April Fools" post.

what if someone is traveling over time zones that day? does that extend both the time limit and number of times april fools thread may be posted?

can a person accumulate april fools threads? if i did not do one last year, may i do two this year?

I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 09:54:45 AM »

Kiorrik

what if someone is traveling over time zones that day? does that extend both the time limit and number of times april fools thread may be posted?

can a person accumulate april fools threads? if i did not do one last year, may i do two this year?
TP, you politician you!

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 09:56:26 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

TP, you politician you!

More like an attorney, trying to confuse people about what the clearly-stated rule actually says. ;)

One per year, time zone is EST.  8)

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 11:15:18 AM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Heh, I wanted to do something even more outrageous with Nick Agneta, but he's more prudent than I am. :P
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Heh, I wanted to do something even more outrageous with Nick Agneta, but he's more prudent than I am. :P

Pos, if you visited Silver Screen and Roll with that Sig and Avatar, they'd probably buy you a Steak Dinner, lol..

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »

Kiorrik

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?action=who;sort=time;start=0

Guest   12:12:15 pm     Viewing the topic BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!.
Vermont Green    12:12:14 pm    Viewing the topic BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!.
Guest    12:12:13 pm    Viewing the topic April Fools Joke not related to Kobe!.
Guest    12:12:11 pm    Viewing the topic Bruins 2009 - 2010 Season.
Guest    12:11:56 pm    Viewing the topic Sasha Vujacic and Maria Sharapova .
Guest    12:11:47 pm    Viewing the topic BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!.
Guest    12:11:39 pm    Viewing the topic BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!.
Guest    12:11:38 pm    Viewing the topic Super off topic, off topic thread.
Guest    12:11:32 pm    Viewing the topic BREAKING NEWS: Kobe out for season!.

It's a hit.

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 12:34:22 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Obvious April Fools is Obvious.

I feel bad for any Cavs or Magic fans who fell for that and temporarily thought they would have an easy path to the title.

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 12:40:29 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

TP, you politician you!

More like an attorney, trying to confuse people about what the clearly-stated rule actually says. ;)

One per year, time zone is EST.  8)

So glad I came out of "vacation" temporarily for this stellar bit of moderating.

::)

OK, back to the break.
Yup