Author Topic: Hornets (25-23) at Celtics (24-25) Game #50 4/4/21  (Read 24524 times)

Re: Hornets (25-23) at Celtics (24-25) Game #50 4/4/21
« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2021, 12:26:52 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Less minutes for G Will and Semi is a very good thing for this team.

Agree, less Grant is always a good thing.

I liked Grande tonight.  When Mike Gorman hangs it up, I wouldn't mind seeing him take over the play-by-play role.

I didn't think Mannix was too bad but Grande was better.  hope Mike is around for years to come but Grande is looking like a solid heir to the throne

Grande was 100% better than Mannix, I felt like Scal thought he had to do play by play because Mannix was not.

Re: Hornets (25-23) at Celtics (24-25) Game #50 4/4/21
« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2021, 01:12:11 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Fournier was tied with Kemba for a team high 6ast. He’s been looking really good these last few games.

So far he looks like a much better distributor and defender than some people thought he'd be. He's a really nice Gordon replacement imo, something the team really missed.

I like this analysis,   He has made up for a good amount of Hayward’s output And if as right on que , Hayward is once again injured for a good amount of weeks. He was injured far to often .

I m hoping that Romeo long arms will make up for some of the Hayward rebounding and defense ,  that added to Fournier offense helps and adds extra fouls and fresh legs on defense.