Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 2023 times)

Hey all!
« on: October 17, 2014, 09:15:55 AM »

Offline TheGreenBrit

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3
Just wanted to say hi

I'm Stephen from London. I've been a casual basketball fan for nearly two decades now but only 3 years ago did I start taking an interest in supporting a team lol So I started supporting my local pro team the London Lions in the British Basketball League (BBL) and been a season ticket holder for the last two seasons (this season only a month old!). But I wanted to support an NBA team because well...how can you not become a basketball fan without liking the NBA?! Now I will admit I was caught up in the Michael Jordan era of the Bulls team (Pippin, Rodman etc) but I wanted to actually pick a team that was geographically closest to me so it was the Celtics! I did take an interest in the Celtics two years ago as a friend of mine in the US is a huge fan.

Others things about me. I'm a keen cyclist (not the lycra clad speed freak type!) and do a lot of rides for charity. I am a huge Manchester United fan and I can't stand the England national football team!  :P Also into science fiction shows such as Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, X-Files & Star Trek TNG. Musically I love Michael Jackson as much as I love Manchester United & also like Orianthi too.