Author Topic: Introducing Myself!  (Read 2579 times)

Introducing Myself!
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:55:53 AM »

Offline SportsCanuck

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
Hey guys, my name is Richard Boudreau, I'm from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada and I've been a fan of the Boston Celtics for quite some time.

I was a former writer for several sites including Bleacher Report and PWMania.com, where I primarily wrote about professional wrestling. I currently run a pro wrestling website called KayfabeKickout.com, which was been active since March, 2012.

I want to expand my writing horizions and write about the NBA, more specifically the Boston Celtics. I look forward to speaking with you all!

"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer." - Larry Bird

Re: Introducing Myself!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 11:13:39 AM »

fitzhickey

Welcome to Cblog, have a tommy point!

I know we have some pretty avid wrestling fans on here as well as basketball fans. hope you like it here!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
WELCOME FELLOW CANADIAN!

HAVE A TOMMY POINT!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 11:35:58 AM »

Offline coco

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 146
Welcome! Oh Canada!

Looking forward reading your posts.

There are people from all over on this site.  Although I don't live there anymore, I was born and raised in the beautiful Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico.  Been a Cs fan since the late 70s and member of this site since it was founded back in the early 2000s.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 12:29:24 PM »

Offline SportsCanuck

• Oshae Brissett
Welcome to Cblog, have a tommy point!

I know we have some pretty avid wrestling fans on here as well as basketball fans. hope you like it here!

Thanks for the welcome! and thank you for the Tommy Point! :)

"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer." - Larry Bird

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 12:46:37 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Welcome and a tp. I am sure you will be getting many more.  Here at cb we value good posts more than volume, so you will be a great addition.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 12:52:54 PM »

Offline SportsCanuck

• Oshae Brissett
Welcome and a tp. I am sure you will be getting many more.  Here at cb we value good posts more than volume, so you will be a great addition.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I hope to be a great addition to CelticsBlog.com, I can't wait to start writing articles for the site! :)