Author Topic: Woj mock draft: MPJ slides to 15, C's draft Devincenzo  (Read 3090 times)

Re: Woj mock draft: MPJ slides to 15, C's draft Devincenzo
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 05:03:10 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
His medical has to be Giles bad.

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2018, 06:27:51 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
No one took Mitchell Robinson in 1st round in Woj Mock, which surprised me. Thought he had promise from Lakers.

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2018, 06:37:46 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
No one took Mitchell Robinson in 1st round in Woj Mock, which surprised me. Thought he had promise from Lakers.
I like him as well. But these are only mocks. Reality is usually very different after the first 4 to 5 picks.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Neither will go that low.

Unless there is something definitive within that medical report, no way Porter falls out of top-10. Better chance he goes top-4 than 15th. Too talented to not take the risk, especially in 5-8 range.

Donte won’t make it to 26, but looks like a DA guy who is athletic and can shoot, wouldn’t be shocked if he tried to move up for him.

Not a huge college guy but that seems like a terrible mock.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2018, 03:14:32 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Neither will go that low.

Unless there is something definitive within that medical report, no way Porter falls out of top-10. Better chance he goes top-4 than 15th. Too talented to not take the risk, especially in 5-8 range.

Donte won’t make it to 26, but looks like a DA guy who is athletic and can shoot, wouldn’t be shocked if he tried to move up for him.

Not a huge college guy but that seems like a terrible mock.
who can we move up to and how?

Maybe we can give a future protected pick + 27 to Indiana for pick 23? wonder if they would rather have rozier