Poll

Should the Celtics trade for AD?

Yes.  (Tatum in the deal)
22 (44.9%)
No.   (Not worth giving up assets for a one year rental)
19 (38.8%)
Yes but only if Tatum isn't in the deal.
8 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Anthony Davis traded to Lakers(page 272)  (Read 339437 times)

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361
"F" Anthony Davis. No need to make things public. I didn't click bait the link but whatever. This is complete disrespect and it's growing among a lot of NBA players. Hello! We (fans) pay a lot of your salary. Players need to stop this crying crap about not wanting play somewhere or they'll start to turn off fans in droves. It's just too common nowadays.

Kevin Arnowitz on ESPN had an article today about how rookies (he used Zion Williamson as an example) should be allowed to play for whoever they want. Basically unrestricted free agency for rookies.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/NBADraftplayerspotlight26972005/let-zion-williamson-choose-where-wants-play-next
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
"F" Anthony Davis. No need to make things public. I didn't click bait the link but whatever. This is complete disrespect and it's growing among a lot of NBA players. Hello! We (fans) pay a lot of your salary. Players need to stop this crying crap about not wanting play somewhere or they'll start to turn off fans in droves. It's just too common nowadays.

Kevin Arnowitz on ESPN had an article today about how rookies (he used Zion Williamson as an example) should be allowed to play for whoever they want. Basically unrestricted free agency for rookies.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/NBADraftplayerspotlight26972005/let-zion-williamson-choose-where-wants-play-next
read that this morning.  a lot of garbage.  rookies will play for either their favorite team or the ones in the media hubs to try to get their brands off the ground.   the small markets will be a wasteland devoid of any players close to an all-star talent