Author Topic: Roster Sunday night?  (Read 7396 times)

Roster Sunday night?
« on: April 21, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
I could never get a good look at the entire bench,from my TV...was Scal,and Pruitt on the bench,last(Sunday)night?...also,how many players are usually carried on a team during the playoffs?

Re: Roster Sunday night?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I could never get a good look at the entire bench,from my TV...was Scal,and Pruitt on the bench,last(Sunday)night?

They definitely weren't dressed.  I didn't see them in suits, but I am sure they were there.

The active roster was:
Garnett
Pierce
Allen
Rondo
Perkins
Cassell
Powe
Posey
House
T. Allen
Brown
Davis

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 04:19:22 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Yeh, we were looking all over for Scal too.  I thought maybe he was one of the guys throwing T shirts to the crowd, but I couldn't tell for sure (I was pretty far up there)  ;)

Seriously, I was surprised he wasn't on the bench in street clothes.  Was he pulling a KG back in the locker room?
Yup

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
Yeh, we were looking all over for Scal too.  I thought maybe he was one of the guys throwing T shirts to the crowd, but I couldn't tell for sure (I was pretty far up there)  ;)

Seriously, I was surprised he wasn't on the bench in street clothes.  Was he pulling a KG back in the locker room?
I know its no biggie,but i wonder why Scal wasn't on the bench ;D???

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »

Offline Section 87

• NCE
  • Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 56
The only player on the bench in a suit was Pollard. I did not see Scalabrine or Pruitt.

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 02:08:57 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
The only player on the bench in a suit was Pollard. I did not see Scalabrine or Pruitt.
I recently found out,the D-League is having their playoffs,maybe thats where Pruitt is,at this time...just spectulating,not for sure.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 02:11:34 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I recently found out,the D-League is having their playoffs,maybe thats where Pruitt is,at this time...just spectulating,not for sure.

He couldn't be.  They didn't have any more options to send him back down.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton

He couldn't be.  They didn't have any more options to send him back down.

I meant as a spectator

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Pruitt was in uniform...

shooting around before the game. He took a lot of 3's, and then went back to the locker room and never returned for the game.

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
Pruitt was in uniform...

shooting around before the game. He took a lot of 3's, and then went back to the locker room and never returned for the game.
thanks for the info,not a big deal,but was wondering.I didn't see the very beginning of the game.tp for the info.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »

Offline P2

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 162
  • Green 18!
Pruitt has been recalled from the D-League about 2 weeks ago. And Playoff roster are the same as season roster: 12 active players, and 3 inactive, which can be modified before each game. Pollard, Pruitt and Scal are inactive right now.

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Pruitt was in uniform...

thanks for the info,not a big deal,but was wondering.I didn't see the very beginning of the game.tp for the info.
You wouldn't have seen it on TV anyway.

They don't show the individual players shooting around on TV. That was a half hour before the game started. He couldn't join the layup lines because he wasn't active for the game.