Author Topic: If KG is suspended, who starts?  (Read 16176 times)

Re: If KG is suspended, who starts?
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1622
  • What a Pub Should Be
My question is who finished?  I have a feeling Big Baby is going to clothesline someone, and be hit with a flagrant 2, and tossed from the game. 

Who ever is playing better?

Actually, I am hoping for Scali and Williams.
Yeah it'd be nice to blow out Miami without KG.

I don't think that'll happen though. Not unless PP/Rajon/Ray all stroke it on the offensive side of the ball.

If the C's can somehow blow out Miami tonight without KG, its a psychological blow that I don't think Miami can bounce back from. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: If KG is suspended, who starts?
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I saw the video on Loy's but I just watched the ending of the game on nesn....absurd. They need to talk to the Bruins about what happens when you let other teams abuse you and you don't respond.

It's simple. You start that new kid or Scala in the next game. You make sure everyone knows ahead of time that after the planned incident everyone act like Ghandi, so nobody gets suspended. Nobody leaves the bench. Then whoever the first Heat player is to get a layup situation or a dunk in the air gets fouled so hard that his momma and even his dad that never saw him feels it.

We lose our guy, you lose yours...that simple.

If a guy comes in from the deep bench and attacks a Heat player, Doc would be suspended and the team would get a massive fine.  And the guy who does it (it'd have to be Shelden or Scal, since Gaffney's not active) loses a ton of paycheck money while suspended for much if not all of the playoffs.  Plus the Heat immediately start looking to cheapshot and injure our guys. 

These revenge fantasy scenarios always sound better on paper than they would actually play out in real life. 
Well then in that case maybe they should line up, bend over and all yell together "Thank you sir. May I have another" since only the Heat have the ability to instigate incidents that get players thrown out