Author Topic: Celts bench vs Blazers bench  (Read 1253 times)

Celts bench vs Blazers bench
« on: December 05, 2008, 02:03:01 AM »

Offline RondosHands

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 0
Anybody else worried about how our bench stacks up against the blazers bench? I mean on paper I can pick at least 3 match up problems that the blazers can exploit. If TA plays this might nullify some of the problem but i don't think he is going to be 100 percent. Ill start of with Przybilla 7'1 coming off the bench we def don't have anyone close to that unless you want to count on O'bryant to get out their and waste some fouls. He's been playing better than Oden this season. Sergio Rodriguez vs House another match up that i think favors the blazers. Sergio is 6'3 and is as quick or even quicker than House. And last but not least my sleeper pick for Rookie of the year Rudy Fernandez. I don't know if anyone has seen him play yet but this kid is another Ginobili but more athletic and if TA doesn't play tmmw than look for him to put up some numbers. This is the first test for our bench and im anxious to see how they perform.

Re: Celts bench vs Blazers bench
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 04:24:15 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Anybody else worried about how our bench stacks up against the blazers bench? I mean on paper I can pick at least 3 match up problems that the blazers can exploit. If TA plays this might nullify some of the problem but i don't think he is going to be 100 percent. Ill start of with Przybilla 7'1 coming off the bench we def don't have anyone close to that unless you want to count on O'bryant to get out their and waste some fouls. He's been playing better than Oden this season. Sergio Rodriguez vs House another match up that i think favors the blazers. Sergio is 6'3 and is as quick or even quicker than House. And last but not least my sleeper pick for Rookie of the year Rudy Fernandez. I don't know if anyone has seen him play yet but this kid is another Ginobili but more athletic and if TA doesn't play tmmw than look for him to put up some numbers. This is the first test for our bench and im anxious to see how they perform.

glen davis played good against yao. i think that they can put him on him and throw his weight around.