Author Topic: Rakim Sanders' Jersey  (Read 2638 times)

Rakim Sanders' Jersey
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »

Offline Toine43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 219
  • "Spare change?"
I know this is probably a huge longshot, but is there anyone else who watched tonight's Boston College game vs. Maryland? I wasn't able to tune in until midway through the second half, and I immediately noticed when I turned the game on that Rakim Sanders was wearing jersey number 33, without his name on the back. He typically wears 15, and all the other BC players had names on the back of their jerseys. Does anyone know of any explanation for this? Did the announcers talk about it earlier in the game? Thanks.

Eddie House - for THREEEEEEE!

Re: Rakim Sanders' Jersey
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 11:33:18 AM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
Test... Sorry

web.teamsites.ntu.edu.sg/.../ NP%20X%20TP%208.JPG

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 11:50:18 AM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 11:57:37 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
I know this is probably a huge longshot, but is there anyone else who watched tonight's Boston College game vs. Maryland? I wasn't able to tune in until midway through the second half, and I immediately noticed when I turned the game on that Rakim Sanders was wearing jersey number 33, without his name on the back. He typically wears 15, and all the other BC players had names on the back of their jerseys. Does anyone know of any explanation for this? Did the announcers talk about it earlier in the game? Thanks.
Yea they did. If I remember correctly it got lost on the trip to Maryland so they gave him an extra jersey they had.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19