Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Roziers realistic trade value

(1/18) > >>

CFAN38:
With the rumors floating around that Terry may be on the move I want to ask the question " What is his REALISTIC trade value.

Looking at recent trades

last season Eric "Drew" Bledsoe was traded for a buyout cap filler (monroe) a protected 1st rd pick and a 2nd round pick.

In 2015 Reggie Jackson along with a protected 1st was traded for Kanter, Singler, Augustin and Novak. The latter two where basically cap toss ins. At the time Kanter was a 22 year old former top 3 pick averaging 14pt 8rb in 27min while also proving to be a liability on D. Singler was 26 and showing promise while averaging 7pts in 23mpg and shooting 40% from 3.

Both trades netted their teams less then amazing returns and this will certainly be a factor in if DA moves Terry. If they teams feels a shake up is needed to help the teams chemistry then I could see a trade that nets the Cs a future protected first and a vet floor spacing perimeter player. If DA and BS do not feel the over abundance of minute worthy players is hurting the chemistry then we may very well see DA keep Terry for the season and risk missing out on a future asset.   

indeedproceed:
A decent but lightly protected 1st makes sense.

jbpats:
Are you implying that Rozier + some contract filler won't land us Anthony Davis?

Hard to believe...

rondofan1255:
non-lottery 1st, rookie contract (either expiring or one year remaining), or veteran role player like a Morris with an extra year left...

PhoSita:
I would say not very high, but beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.  Somebody could watch his playoff performance and think he could be a good starter.

He is a very inefficient scorer for his career and isn't a very good playmaker. He rebounds well and gets steals.

A decent pick and a depth rotation piece would be good enough for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version