Author Topic: Conspiracy: Stern wants Gasol's legacy to disappear  (Read 13095 times)

Re: Conspiracy: Stern wants Gasol's legacy to disappear
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2010, 05:06:24 PM »

Offline 2Cleva

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 1
Kobe gets MVP because he averaged 28.6 per game in the series and his team won and no one else on either side even averaged 19.

Nothing else matters. A poor shooting performance countered by 15 rebounds and scoring the high of 10 points in the final quarter out-weighs his earlier struggles.

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2010, 08:05:32 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
I could care less about Gasol's legacy.   But I think Stern clearly has in for us Celtics.   He would not give us help for Reggie's death, no cap relief and all the refs are anti Celtic.  We won the Tim Duncan lotto and it was called a practice run too and he did it over until someone else got him.
::)

Ref's anti-Celtics? That's why they let KG get away with so many travelling violations and illegal picks?

Double  ::)

"We won the Tim Duncan lotto and it was called a practice run too and he did it over until someone else got him."

Is today "make up fantastic stories" day?

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2010, 09:26:00 AM »

Offline nba is the worst

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 75
I could care less about Gasol's legacy.   But I think Stern clearly has in for us Celtics.   He would not give us help for Reggie's death, no cap relief and all the refs are anti Celtic.  We won the Tim Duncan lotto and it was called a practice run too and he did it over until someone else got him.

Yes, the '08 team was REALLY hurt by officiating... :P