Author Topic: Delonte suspended 10 games  (Read 4098 times)

Re: Delonte suspended 10 games
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 04:27:36 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
It was a bonehead move.  Little boys who don't know the rules about firearms should not own them.
You think he didn't know he was illegally carrying a gun?  In his hometown nonetheless?

Well, gun laws vary from state to state, however if it was in his hometown there's likely no excuse for him to not have a gun license. Apparently he was caught with the weapons after being stopped by cops for speeding on a motorcycle; maybe he was going hunting?
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 09:04:53 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
It was a bonehead move.  Little boys who don't know the rules about firearms should not own them.
You think he didn't know he was illegally carrying a gun?  In his hometown nonetheless?

Well, gun laws vary from state to state, however if it was in his hometown there's likely no excuse for him to not have a gun license. Apparently he was caught with the weapons after being stopped by cops for speeding on a motorcycle; maybe he was going hunting?

With his guns in a guitar case?  Sounds like one of his personalities likes to play Desperado.

Not really a defensible action.  Plus the whole things with Gloria James... if it's true there is no way I'd want this guy on my team at this point.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:27 AM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418

With his guns in a guitar case?  Sounds like one of his personalities likes to play Desperado.

Not really a defensible action.  Plus the whole things with Gloria James... if it's true there is no way I'd want this guy on my team at this point.

Honestly I wanted to resign this guy before I saw the actual footage of what happened. Check it out and keep in mind alcohol was NOT involved. This guy is tapped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Jr1JLg8Lc