Author Topic: Woj: Hayward to Charlotte (4 years, $120 million)  (Read 187727 times)

Re: Woj: Hayward to Charlotte (4 years, $120 million)
« Reply #1440 on: November 21, 2020, 03:59:16 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
https://twitter.com/nicolecyang/status/1330237507477393409

Yeahhhh, Robyn, if you really wanted us to believe this perhaps you would've started this message off a little better lol

I'm guessing that Robyn not liking Boston had a big reason to do with this, too. She seems to run that relationship with Gordy being a bit of a pushover, so I'm guessing she played a big role in this.

Not one word of thanks to the Celtics organization, the other players, the fans, just the people she came in contact with? There is a word for that, but I won't use it here.  lol...I feel sorry for Gordon.
why did local police "check on her everyday"? To make sure Gordon didn't beat her?

I don't get how taxpayer money goes to being free private security guards for celebrities
Law and order they are from Indiana 70% trump supporters lol... high chance she hated the typical bostonian

« Reply #1441 on: November 21, 2020, 03:59:27 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Well, this is officially The Jays team, now - with Kemba providing some leadership and quality play as well.

Smart is I guess our Master at Arms, lol.

Time to take the next step.

Thanks Gordon Hayward - not your fault with all the injuries.

The Jays are going to have to step up and make me forget that Big Three I posted.

« Reply #1442 on: November 21, 2020, 04:00:53 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

Yeahhhh, Robyn, if you really wanted us to believe this perhaps you would've started this message off a little better lol

I'm guessing that Robyn not liking Boston had a big reason to do with this, too. She seems to run that relationship with Gordy being a bit of a pushover, so I'm guessing she played a big role in this.

Not one word of thanks to the Celtics organization, the other players, the fans, just the people she came in contact with? There is a word for that, but I won't use it here.  lol...I feel sorry for Gordon.
why did local police "check on her everyday"? To make sure Gordon didn't beat her?

I don't get how taxpayer money goes to being free private security guards for celebrities
Law and order they are from Indiana 70% trump supporters lol... high chance she hated the typical bostonian

Okay now we're entering the realm of uncomfortablity........

« Reply #1443 on: November 21, 2020, 04:00:55 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1408
  • Let's Go Celtics!
Next steps:

* Sign Millsap
* Sign Dedmon
* S&T Hayward to Charlotte for a TPE
* S&T for Bogdonavic using TPE

Theis / Dedmon / Williams
Tatum / Millsap / Williams
Brown / Nesmith
Bogs / Smart
Kemba / Pritchard

Not happening, but losing Hayward could lead to increased flexibility.

Now why would you get my hopes up? Lol. It's mean.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #1444 on: November 21, 2020, 04:00:56 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Well, this is officially The Jays team, now - with Kemba providing some leadership and quality play as well.

The Jays are going to have to step up and make me forget that Big Three I posted.

That Big 3 felt like an eternity

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #1445 on: November 21, 2020, 04:01:07 PM »

Offline Greengang5

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 21

Terrible. What are you doing?

« Reply #1446 on: November 21, 2020, 04:03:12 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Hey maybe now we’ll see that great coach that can’t coach all star talent actually shine.  Just get rid of Tatum and we’ll have another title lol

« Reply #1447 on: November 21, 2020, 04:03:21 PM »

Offline Kernewek

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 264
  • International Superstar
Glad he's not signed to that contract with us, best of luck to him with the rest of his career.
Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.

But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.

« Reply #1448 on: November 21, 2020, 04:04:23 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis

That Big 3 felt like an eternity

Horrible injuries have been SO CRUEL to this team...

If GH hadn't went down in 2017-18.........

Lots of good memories but it so hard to erase KG's injury.......plus the other assorted maladies this team has had to endure.

Danny Ainge has done the Right Thing by this team....just can't manage the injuries and other bad stuff.

« Reply #1449 on: November 21, 2020, 04:06:52 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis

Yeah you gotta watch them Bostonians...those rabble rousers LOOL..... ;D :)

I heard a rumor they ran Kyrie out of town with pitch forks....stalked Al Horford's residence and now they're mailing GH lumps of coal for Christmas.

« Reply #1450 on: November 21, 2020, 04:07:40 PM »

Offline SteveD

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 1
Danny just had a bad week, that's all. It's ok if he ruined the team.

« Reply #1451 on: November 21, 2020, 04:09:09 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

How exactly did he "ruin the team"?
I'm bitter.

« Reply #1452 on: November 21, 2020, 04:10:55 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Yep.  This team would be nowhere without Hayward’s contributions the past three seasons, particularly come playoff time.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #1453 on: November 21, 2020, 04:13:20 PM »

Offline SteveD

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 1

Ok Danny, you can have Turner and McDermott, or you can choose to have nothing instead.
Danny: well I don't want McDermott, so if I can't have my way, I don't want Turner either.

« Reply #1454 on: November 21, 2020, 04:15:55 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932

Ok Danny, you can have Turner and McDermott, or you can choose to have nothing instead.
Danny: well I don't want McDermott, so if I can't have my way, I don't want Turner either.

Except none of that happened, so...