Author Topic: My Celtics Themed Halloween Costume this year.  (Read 2427 times)

My Celtics Themed Halloween Costume this year.
« on: October 06, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
A buddy of mine told me that hes planning on throwing a big halloween party this year at his house since Halloween falls on the weekend this year. He told me I gotta have a costume on.

So after a little bit of thought and me still glowing with Celtic pride after the championship this year, I decided that this year on halloween Im gonna be going as living legend larry bird.

I showed a picture of him to my girlfriend and she was like "Well, you got the white part covered."  I already got a 20 dollar knock off jersey and celtics MEDIUM sized shorts(to give the short short 80's flavor) on the way to my house.  Im gonna wear chuck taylors and the old school white socks with the two green stripes at the top.  and of course I gotta find a blonde wig and a blonde mustache.  Im trying to think of any other stuff I might need, so input would be awesome if necessary.  haha I havent been this excited about halloween in YEARS!
Greg

Re: My Celtics Themed Halloween Costume this year.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
just dont forget to do this

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Nice.

Go as the early 80s Larry, not the late 80s Larry. That way, you can rock the mullet and the wispy moustache at the same time.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 05:44:27 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
yeah that was my thinking.  Ive been trying to find a curly blonde mullet wig online and its kind of a tough find haha.  Im probably gonna have to buy something and fix it to get what i want.
Greg