Author Topic: Davis scores 32pts in 3 quarters  (Read 1396 times)

Davis scores 32pts in 3 quarters
« on: February 09, 2019, 12:37:22 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Anthony Davis scores 32 points in three quarters in first game in three weeks

https://youtu.be/cySjY16kSbgepic

this Offseason  is going to be epic

Re: Davis scores 32pts in 3 quarters
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 01:08:40 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
LOL Pelicans played him the 25 minutes that was “required” by the league then sat him the rest of the game  :laugh:

But yeah this is going to continue getting awkward for everyone involved within the Pels and AD. Wouldn’t even surprise me if soon they actually kept him out of games and paid the 100K fines as a “statement”.   

It’s really stupid that Rich Paul seems to be running this league at the moment.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 02:09:29 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
The narrative now is whole weird situation is Pel's fault cause they should have traded him before the deadline. Rich Paul is that you ????

Anyway i am going back and forth about how much should DA offer but every time i check AD's statline i'm ok with him offering everything.

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 07:42:45 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
LOL Pelicans played him the 25 minutes that was “required” by the league then sat him the rest of the game  :laugh:

But yeah this is going to continue getting awkward for everyone involved within the Pels and AD. Wouldn’t even surprise me if soon they actually kept him out of games and paid the 100K fines as a “statement”.   

It’s really stupid that Lebron's puppet Rich Paul seems to be running this league at the moment.

There I fixed it for you.

Just like Jeff Van Gundy said last night though is that it's ridiculous that the league forces NO to play Davis for many reasons: 1. They need to protect the asset from injury until being traded 2. They need to lose games to help their own draft pick 3. He has asked to be traded from the team - how good is that to force his s to play with him when he wants out.

We all know how soft AD is and is always going to the locker room for MRIs and Xrays for anything. If he gets significantly injured then the league will be responsible for the destruction of a franchise.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:48:03 AM by hodgy03038 »

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 08:28:41 AM »

Offline Green-18

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130

It’s really stupid that Lebron's puppet Rich Paul seems to be running this league at the moment.

There I fixed it for you.

Just like Jeff Van Gundy said last night though is that it's ridiculous that the league forces NO to play Davis for many reasons: 1. They need to protect the asset from injury until being traded 2. They need to lose games to help their own draft pick 3. He has asked to be traded from the team - how good is that to force his s to play with him when he wants out.

We all know how soft AD is and is always going to the locker room for MRIs and Xrays for anything. If he gets significantly injured then the league will be responsible for the destruction of a franchise.

Agreed.  It's ridiculous that the league can punish the Pelicans for sitting Anthony Davis.  The rules should have been thrown out the window as soon as AD's agent publicized the trade request.  I'm sure the league will argue that they need to preserve the fan experience and prevent tanking, but will any fans realistically care to see AD in a Pelicans uniform at this point? 

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 09:44:54 AM »

Offline smokeablount

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 628
  • Mark Blount often got smoked
If NO will take it, this offer should work financially:

Griz pick, 2019 Sac + Boston pick, future Boston pick, Tatum, Yabu, MLE guy, if needed Semi or RW3

For

Anthony Davis

That offer should total $22m+ which gets it done.
2023 Non-Active / Non-NBA75 Fantasy Draft, ChiBulls:

PG: Deron Williams 07-08 / M.R. Richardson 80-81 / J. Wall 16-17
SG: David Thompson 77-78 / Hersey Hawkins 96-97
SF: Tracy McGrady 02-03 / Tayshaun Prince 06-07
PF: Larry Nance Sr 91-92 / Blake Griffin 13-14
C: Bob Lanier 76-77 / Brad Daugherty 92-93 / M. Camby 06-07