Author Topic: JJJ and Jeff Green and draft day dilemma  (Read 5301 times)

Re: JJJ and Jeff Green and draft day dilemma
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 12:31:12 AM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
Um David Falk, Jeff Green's agent claims he has 12-14 teams interested in JG.

Now I am sure that is agent exaggeration, but do not fool yourself Jeff Green probably will go to another team or use another team to jack up the cost to the Celtics.

There is no loyalty in the NBA and Jeff Green is a unrestricted FA who hired one of the best NBA Agents around.

I would not count Jeff Green as an easy sign.  Which makes that trade even worse.  I still have no idea how anyone can give DA credit for the negligent administration of the Perkins for Green trade.

If another team want to overpay average player like Jeff Green, so be it. We can retain Mickael Pietrus who bleeds green. That man loves being a Celtic.

Ray
Peaches
Bass

Solid bench to build around.

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »

Offline pp34isthe1

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 40
Pay the man, no sense in not since this years free agents suck. Helps for next year so that if C's decide to go in different direction than can use that contract as a chip. AKA a s&t with josh smith

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 01:19:31 AM »

Offline Celts Fan 92

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 122
Um David Falk, Jeff Green's agent claims he has 12-14 teams interested in JG.

Now I am sure that is agent exaggeration, but do not fool yourself Jeff Green probably will go to another team or use another team to jack up the cost to the Celtics.

There is no loyalty in the NBA and Jeff Green is a unrestricted FA who hired one of the best NBA Agents around.

I would not count Jeff Green as an easy sign.  Which makes that trade even worse.  I still have no idea how anyone can give DA credit for the negligent administration of the Perkins for Green trade.

If another team want to overpay average player like Jeff Green, so be it. We can retain Mickael Pietrus who bleeds green. That man loves being a Celtic.

Ray
Peaches
Bass

Solid bench to build around.
i loved pietrus time here but he cant be a primary wing if he comes back we need more scoring