Author Topic: Comment from the Pistons loss (Sixers up 2-1)  (Read 7595 times)

Re: Comment from the Pistons loss (Sixers up 2-1)
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »

Offline mjohnson

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 10
The Pistons are like the Braves of the NBA.  They won the title once, and ever since they think they are the top team and don't need to give there best effort because everyone is below them.  Everyone always says, oh wait for the Pistons to "turn it on" in the playoffs.  Well they're too old to just turn it on now.  They just have an attitude about them, that says we don't need to try hard.  Which is why this is happening to them.

i agree.. even if i don't know about the "Braves".
they had the worst attitude right now...

if we will see a first round exit for the Piston, it seems like they were the NBA 2007-08 season NY Knicks...

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
the problem is, they tend to underestimate teams theyre facing just because "they been there before" or whatever it is that billups is sayaing.. barkley said it all.. the difference between the celtics and the pistons is that the celts play at a constant high level.. if its hiphop, its hiphop.. with the pistons its liketheyre hiphop now and theyre jazz later.. hiphop jazz hiphop jazz..

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
The Pistons are like the Braves of the NBA. 

i agree.. even if i don't know about the "Braves".

I was just saying how the Braves were on a 14 year division title win streak, yet have only 1 championship to show for it.

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
As much as i dislike the Pistons,i think,it aint over yet...they are capable of getting back into this one.I think its a matter of winning this next one,and they are off/running.I think the next game,you will see a more focused Detroit team.They are a veteran club,don't think the coach will have a lot to do with whether they win/lose this next one.