Author Topic: IF Kyrie goes to LA...  (Read 937 times)

IF Kyrie goes to LA...
« on: June 16, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 414
If Kyrie Irving goes to the Lakers, he will be Public Enemey #1 in my book..if he goes to Nets or knicks thats ok but noooo to Lakers..cause 1, he cost us Davis..if Kyrie said he would resign then Danny would pull the trade...2nd its the Lakers!!!..3rd he wanted leave James now wants back?
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Re: IF Kyrie goes to LA...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 10:55:22 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
He hasn't even done anything yet and he already is public enemy number 1.😂🤣.

It will come down to Brooklyn as I'm sure he wasn't considering the Fakers until the AD trade happened.. We shall see but since KDs FA was stalled, he may say why not join the Fakers on a ring chasing 1 Yr before redeciding again where to head in 2020.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:05:51 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
does not really matter at this point .   Danny dropped the ball way too many times  to keep Irving anyway.

Danny destroyed everything

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 11:07:55 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
I would join Lakers if I was him. He is supposedly close friends with Davis so it is a no brainer. Davis and Kyrie for next decade and now with Lebron as a trio. Titles time.

He just had to show up in Boston to be hated by many. Let the haunting begin.

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 03:00:23 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
If Kyrie Irving goes to the Lakers, he will be Public Enemey #1 in my book..if he goes to Nets or knicks thats ok but noooo to Lakers..cause 1, he cost us Davis..if Kyrie said he would resign then Danny would pull the trade...2nd its the Lakers!!!..3rd he wanted leave James now wants back?

I'd find it funny if he went crawling back to LA after this season's fail as The Man, just so he could be the Third option (at least in Cleveland he was the 2nd option). It's not going to happen. People who believe it will don't understand the nature of human ego and ambition. Kyrie wanted to be the man, with a team he wants around him. He's considering going to a technically worse team than the Celtics because they're going to give him the keys to the team. Why would he go back to a team where he's the 3rd option? Won't happen.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D