Author Topic: ESPN is a JOKE!  (Read 23499 times)

Re: ESPN is a JOKE!
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32
yep Bron , like always , IS the team , Wade is maybe half as good as he was in the Shaq days.

Bron has finally grown up and now knows how to take over and carry the team , like Kobe once could do to win no matter how sucky the rest of the team is playing.

I think we have enough guys (fouls) to cover Bron this year.

At some point his energy will wane.   He can't go full bore 80+ games 40 minutes but so long and something will have to give. Anything less than a 100% game from James everynight and the HEAT are beatable.

The guy HAS to be on PEDs.  He's bigger than Dwight Howard, faster than Westbrook, jumps higher than McGee, etc., and he doesn't fatigue.

$100 says LeBron James has bacne.

A lotta people on several different sites disagree about Lebron being that fast, let alone faster than Westbrook.

He's fatigued before, remember that game when he was on his knee at the end of the game?

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2012, 04:16:06 PM »

Offline alley oop

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
Miami's big 3 played fine when they were on the court
They overcame their injuries. That is what players are supposed to do.

If people have to try to hard to feel like the Celtics are better than the Heat, than maybe they shouldn't object when most people don't agree. Other people aren't trying to rationalize out a reason to be confident in their favorite team.

Bosh only "overcame" his injury by taking 2 weeks off for it to heal. Pierce didn't do that, and Avery Bradley went as far as he possibly could.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:19:33 PM by alley oop »

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2012, 11:56:47 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
With the best player in the game and the 2nd or 3rd best player it would be an embarrassment for the Heat to lose the ECF any year in the next 6 seasons or so.

I just hope it's the Celts dishing out that embarrassment and not anybody else.

You think Wade's better than Durant (and every other star in the league)?
Definitely, when not injured.  Not sure if he's still better than Durant, notice I said "or 3rd."  Durant was better last year, Wade the year before.  Have to see both when fully healthy again.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 05:05:17 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
With the best player in the game and the 2nd or 3rd best player it would be an embarrassment for the Heat to lose the ECF any year in the next 6 seasons or so.

I just hope it's the Celts dishing out that embarrassment and not anybody else.

You think Wade's better than Durant (and every other star in the league)?
Definitely, when not injured.  Not sure if he's still better than Durant, notice I said "or 3rd."  Durant was better last year, Wade the year before.  Have to see both when fully healthy again.

I thought wade showed some pretty clear signs of regressing last year. Consistently throughout the year aswell, not just when he was injured.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?