Author Topic: Kobe going OFF  (Read 15818 times)

Re: Kobe going OFF
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 10:30:43 AM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
I know ti is fun to make fun of Kobe...but he did what was necessary for the team.

The team won.  At the end of the day, thats really all that matters.  He carried the team to victory.  it's kind of silly that people hatred for a certain player, or a select group of players is so high that they cant appreciate when a player has a very very good game.  had the lakers lost, I would have been right there mocking him. but they won. 

Pau Gasols 30/10 was just as crucial in the W as kobes 61...but yeah I suppose I agree, although he could've easily moved the ball more and still won that game, he was clearly set on scoring himself and trying to make people forget that he is the one who injured bynum....and he did that
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2009, 07:42:21 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
Well he has 14 in the first quarter tonight.  Could he be going for back to back 60 pointers?  At least he has 2 rebounds already...

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
Interesting take on Kobe's motivation for dropping 60.

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2009/02/latest-flop-victim-andrew-bynum.html

Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.