Author Topic: Anonymous NBA coach jealous of the way the media treats Brad  (Read 6157 times)

Re: Anonymous NBA coach jealous of the way the media treats Brad
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2018, 03:27:46 PM »

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
Brad didnt have any talent when he made the playoffs his first two years.

Al Horford isnt a scorer... He's not traditonal talent.  Got the 1st seed anyway. 

Kyrie missed 22 games.

This coach is massively jealous.

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2018, 03:37:02 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Al Horford isnt a scorer... He's not traditonal talent.  Got the 1st seed anyway. 
Those two seem related... not.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 359
I think using his playoff record is a poor indicator.

he had no talent the first two years he made the playoffs and they faced the cavs in the first round both years. Last years team certainly overachieved as you saw how they got steamrolled over by the cavs. But they still made the ECF

now, we are up 2-0 in a series playing guys like Rozier/Tatum/Brown putting up big numbers. Before the first game the nba analysts were saying it wouldnt be an upset for the celtics to lose.

lets see what Brad can do next year when you have tatum/Brown with more development and add two all-stars in Irving/Hayward to the mix. I think it will be beautiful to watch.

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2018, 06:52:41 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

he had no talent the first two years he made the playoffs and they faced the cavs in the first round both years. Last years team certainly overachieved as you saw how they got steamrolled over by the cavs. But they still made the ECF

now, we are up 2-0 in a series playing guys like Rozier/Tatum/Brown putting up big numbers. Before the first game the nba analysts were saying it wouldnt be an upset for the celtics to lose.

lets see what Brad can do next year when you have tatum/Brown with more development and add two all-stars in Irving/Hayward to the mix. I think it will be beautiful to watch.

I think only one person was trying to argue about his playoff record being relevant and they have been properly skewered for the ridiculous take.

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2018, 09:33:43 PM »

Offline ForexPirate

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 19
It's obvious that Danny is building up Brad's value because he plans to trade him for a first in 2018

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2018, 09:37:08 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

I think only one person was trying to argue about his playoff record being relevant and they have been properly skewered for the ridiculous take.
I lol'd
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)