Author Topic: Update and thankyou  (Read 11951 times)

Re: Update and thankyou
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 11:46:38 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Well, still no Comcast or phone and no water again.  Still no roof either BUT we were able to get a hot spot that seems to be working pretty well.  I'm going to try to do a links article tomorrow and if that works out I may be able to do a game thread for Wednesday's game.  I'm so excited to be able to be online again and not have to look at everything in tiny little letters on my phone.  I may even get ambitious and try to do a Comments from the Other Side if the hot spot isn't too laggy.
It will be my pleasure to step aside and you can do what you do best. It's been an honor finding out just how hard it is to dedicate yourself to the Celtics and their fans the way you have for so long. I tip my Celtic cap to you.

If you need me to take care of the thread because, you know, life, just PM me.  You have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. And Let's Go Celtics!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2018, 11:04:43 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11820
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Well, still no Comcast or phone and no water again.  Still no roof either BUT we were able to get a hot spot that seems to be working pretty well.  I'm going to try to do a links article tomorrow and if that works out I may be able to do a game thread for Wednesday's game.  I'm so excited to be able to be online again and not have to look at everything in tiny little letters on my phone.  I may even get ambitious and try to do a Comments from the Other Side if the hot spot isn't too laggy.
It will be my pleasure to step aside and you can do what you do best. It's been an honor finding out just how hard it is to dedicate yourself to the Celtics and their fans the way you have for so long. I tip my Celtic cap to you.

If you need me to take care of the thread because, you know, life, just PM me.  You have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. And Let's Go Celtics!!!!!

You have done an awesome job of covering the game threads over these past 10 weeks while we have been trying to pick up the pieces and trying to get back to some form of normal here.  Thank you so much for taking over and posting them.  It was a big worry for me at first that there wouldn't be game threads and when I knew that you were doing them,  it really eased my mind alot.  So, thank you and with things still so unsettled here with things coming and going all the time because it is still a mess here,  I may have to take you up on your offer to fill in if I can't.  I don't know what will happen if they ever start to work on the house but I'm going to try to do things while I can. 

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 01:01:26 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup

You have done an awesome job of covering the game threads over these past 10 weeks while we have been trying to pick up the pieces and trying to get back to some form of normal here.  Thank you so much for taking over and posting them.  It was a big worry for me at first that there wouldn't be game threads and when I knew that you were doing them,  it really eased my mind alot.  So, thank you and with things still so unsettled here with things coming and going all the time because it is still a mess here,  I may have to take you up on your offer to fill in if I can't.  I don't know what will happen if they ever start to work on the house but I'm going to try to do things while I can.

Teamwork makes the dream work!

I think any amount you are comfortable with will be awesome and welcome by all.  You must be writing them in your head anyhow!
Yup

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
Just a quick note to "officially" express appreciate for both nickagneta and FLCeltsFan here.

To have a dedicated, tenured game thread master, with a ready-to-go backup thread master, all while fighitng through natural disasters... pretty special. Thanks so much to both of you.