Author Topic: Fake news: Celtics on KD's Free Agent List  (Read 2629 times)

Re: Celtics on KD's Free Agent List
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Hey man, if Robot Dave says we are on KD's FA list, I want to and am going to believe him. I know he won't really be available this upcoming year, but how awesome would that be if we ended up finally signing KD? Big year for the young guys and then compete for a championship next year. It's obviously a true rumor, too - why else would we have cleared Baynes' salary?  8)

Re: Fake news: Celtics on KD's Free Agent List
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 07:03:44 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Celtics Thug back again.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 07:06:49 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
im totally convinced its true .

KD is coming and hanging three banners and we are retiring his jersey .....DONE !

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 07:12:41 PM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am
Robot Dave   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On an Ajax-forum there was a guy active who calls himself Blackmoon. He's always on vacation in Thailand, so he can't immediately respond to other poster's questions about his vague rumours, but he has inside contacts because he does business with someone high at the club. Of course this guy can't give away full details to Blackmoon, so he only knows some stuff and he can't mention everything immediately on the internet to not bring his insider into trouble.

When he first started he blew up the forum, since within a week he had topics explode to over 100 pages (a bit like our Davis-thread, only than within a couple of days). It took a longtime before everyone was aware that he was a fraud. I just looked him up on google and apparently he's still active trolling football fans.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 07:26:34 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Robot Dave   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On an Ajax-forum there was a guy active who calls himself Blackmoon. He's always on vacation in Thailand, so he can't immediately respond to other poster's questions about his vague rumours, but he has inside contacts because he does business with someone high at the club. Of course this guy can't give away full details to Blackmoon, so he only knows some stuff and he can't mention everything immediately on the internet to not bring his insider into trouble.

When he first started he blew up the forum, since within a week he had topics explode to over 100 pages (a bit like our Davis-thread, only than within a couple of days). It took a longtime before everyone was aware that he was a fraud. I just looked him up on google and apparently he's still active trolling football fans.

It happens. A few years back there was a fake “insider” named CelticThug. He had no credibility, but he got a RealGM mod to vouch for him, and had a Globe reporter regurgitate his “rumors” in print.

I’m not sure which had higher editorial standards, RealGM or the Globe, but it was a sad couple of weeks for Celtics fandom.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2019, 07:43:57 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Celts on the verge of signing Kemba.

Source: Irwin R. Schyster.