Author Topic: U of M forward is money  (Read 2072 times)

U of M forward is money
« on: March 17, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
Deshawn Sims, University of Michigan forward is just a beast. Reminds me of Leon Powe.  I attend the university so Ive been seeing him play for some time and feel this guy needs to be on the Celtics radar.  Were not going to be able to hold on to Powe and BBD if they continue to get better.  Check him out in the NCAA tourney against Clemson tomorrow.  He always delivers. 
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

Re: U of M forward is money
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

Offline youth4glory

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
From what I have seen of him he does look impressive.  He is inconsistent though, needs to put on some muscle for the nba.  Definetly a future pro prospect. Hopefully he turns out to be more than Patrick O'Bryant.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
WESLEY MATTHEWS!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 652
  • MASTER OF PANIC
he is inconsistent....didn't show up the 2 times they played ohio state this year

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 04:27:05 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
he is inconsistent but I like to attribute that to him being undersized and there are games where he gets forced out of the paint where he likes to do most of his work although he can shoot.  As for the games against Ohio State he matched up against Mullins most of the time and that is clearly a size disadvantage.  If we compare him to my main man Leon Powe similar body size with a better jumpshot.  If Sims works on his post moves he can be a real threat as an undersized PF.
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.