Author Topic: Lee and Green = $60 mil of garbage  (Read 16512 times)

Lee and Green = $60 mil of garbage
« on: November 21, 2012, 08:45:29 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
I was actually really positive about both players in the preseason, guess that's why they call it the preseason ....

Lee looks totally lost on both ends, going under picks and giving Ginobili wide open 3's, getting in the air with a wide open J but throw it to KG who isn't looking

Green just floating around on the perimeter. Get you ass down on the post if you have a sf on you, you have a nice little hook USE IT!!!!!! If a bigger slower PF is on you GO TO THE BASKET. How hard is this to figure out ?

God we might be stuck with this crap for the next 2 seasons at least, no one is going to want their contracts >:(

Watch both go off in the 2nd half now  ;)

Re: Lee and Green = $60 mil of garbage
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 08:49:49 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Could NOT we afford JOSH SMITH for 60 million, or Milsap , or at least Gortat.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:27 PM »

Offline blastoidesroidsnoids

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
Stop complaining about them we're well aware of their performances thus far in the very beginning of this season.  You're just going to have to wait and see how they pan out or hope your ass off for a trade... otherwise stop posting the same crap.

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Stop complaining about them we're well aware of their performances thus far in the very beginning of this season.  You're just going to have to wait and see how they pan out or hope your ass off for a trade... otherwise stop posting the same crap.

This is the first post I have made about either all season, I have been quiet hoping they would show something , but tonight I am sick of seeing the same crap. This is a message board by the way, if you don't like the topic just ignore it

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:21 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

This is the first post I have made about either all season, I have been quiet hoping they would show something , but tonight I am sick of seeing the same crap. This is a message board by the way, if you don't like the topic just ignore it

TP bro

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »

Offline blastoidesroidsnoids

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21

Yes its a messageboard, very good.  Theres more than enough threads about this so it would be appropriate to post in one of those instead of posting the same topic.

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:46:28 PM »

Online snively

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 454
An entertaining title. 

They certainly have played poorly to start the season.
2016 CelticsBlog Draft: Chicago Bulls

Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg

Starters: Rubio, Danny Green, Durant, Markieff Morris, Capela
Bench: Sessions, Shumpert, G. Green, T. Booker, Frye
Deep Bench: CJ Watson, H. Thompson, P. Zipser, Papagiannis, Mejri

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Jeff Green should be arrested for highway robbery right now. This is absolutely pitiful.

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 09:59:50 PM »

Offline Galeto

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 71
Don't know about garbage but Green's athleticism is highly overrated.  When he has time and space to run, his athleticism jumps into the excellent category but unfortunately, those opportunities aren't plentiful in the NBA.  The drive he made tonight when he got blocked by Diaw is very telling.  An elite athlete like he's supposed to be no match for Diaw but he's slow in dribble penetration so Diaw stuck with him, he's slow in leaping and he lacks aggression, so Diaw, I mean, Diaw blocked his shot on an iso drive. That was ridiculous. 

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 10:03:10 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Neither has a motor, especially green.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 10:07:08 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Doc definitely needs to grab Green and say "Hey. Remember the preseason when you decided to played well? Play like that again. You don't have to, but if you don't I'll try to hook you up with a real estate agent in Milwaukee"

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Id gladly trade both of these guys. When bradley comes back we won't need LEE and a broomstick would be an upgrade from green.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
they are under utilized so this is expected, i put the blame also on doc

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 10:18:49 PM »

Offline Galeto

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 71
Doc definitely needs to grab Green and say "Hey. Remember the preseason when you decided to played well? Play like that again. You don't have to, but if you don't I'll try to hook you up with a real estate agent in Milwaukee"

Only problem is that that was preseason.  They're not very meaningful, except perhaps for rookies and even then they're not very meaningful.  How ridiculous would it be for a coach to say to a vet, "Remember what you did in preseason?  Be that player!"  That would be pretty ridiculous. Yes, do what you did against backups in meaningless games.

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 10:21:59 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Neither has a motor, especially green.

yup...you gotta WANT it ....like KOBE ....Lee tries , but Green just looks like he is relaxing and putting in a day at the office....he really doesn't seem to care if he wins or loses to me. ??? ::)