CelticsStrong > Comments & Remarks

Constant connection error messages

(1/12) > >>

BringToughnessBack:
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I am getting the above message multiple times daily over the past few weeks. My internet speed is constant and can always load main page but when going into forum and trying to open up topics, this error message happens a lot. Is there anything being worked on to fix this? It is super frustrating. This is on both desktop and mobile, macbook and iphone.

blink:
I also have this problem a lot lately too.  I also try reloading the page from the main page, and all sorts of other methods.  My internet connection is stable and fast as well.  I have no problems streaming sling on my computer but this site sometimes just won't open.  I used to think it was only related to high traffic hitting the site, but I have seen the error at odd times when there shouldn't be tons of people slamming the server.

Please note this isn't a complaint, haha.  Even if the site is slow, it is still awesome.  I will still use it no matter what. 

rondofan1255:
Same issue here lately. No problem streaming on my mobile and laptop.

colincb:
Having same issues.

celticsclay:
also having that here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version