Author Topic: 1994-1995 NBA Season Rosters (2K 11 - 360)  (Read 2388 times)

1994-1995 NBA Season Rosters (2K 11 - 360)
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
Hey guys!

If you have NBA 2K 11 and 2K Share, you might want to grab my latest roster file for this season.

If you recall, Jason Kidd and Grant Hill won co-rookie of the year awards, and this was also the season in which Dominique Wilkins played with Boston.  You'll have a lot of fun playing with Shaq and Penny, or also try to turn the Jim Jackson-Jamal Mashburn-Jason Kidd Mavericks around.  The T-Wolves boasted Tom Gugliotta, Christian Laettner and Isaiah Rider, or you could play with Milwaukee which boasted (rookie) Glenn Robinson and the version of Vin Baker we wish we had here...

my gamertag: mkharsh33

I have put MANY hours into this file, and it's spot on.

There are 9 created teams used...  I did so to get more created players freed up.  Each team has a minimum of 12 players who played for their respective teams (POST TRADE DEADLINE).

See my thread at www.operationsports.com for all the details...

(You will note this is a "version 2" file - I fixed a few things and re-uploaded.  Also, there is a glitch in this file in which certain players will become right or left handed that shouldn't be.  I can't seem to track the source.  It appears to be random and very minimal, but frustrating nonetheless for a "perfectionist" like myself - ha!).  Also, there is another poster at operationsports named "Gary T 1986" who is also working some more on this file - so take a look over at that site, as I HIGHLY recommend it for any video game fanatic.)

I would appreciate a 5 Star rating on this file so it stays active at 2K Share...

Thanks! Mike

"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."